Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Calebouma 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Carlos
    Participant

Hello, Someone with Yepox.Y13.NFNDREA04  got 1600mhz?

Rafa
    Participant

Hello guys,

I just wanted to say that I got mine working thanks to all the feedback that I’ve read here.

From a noob perspective (mine) the only thing that is left to clarify for other noobs, is that the YEPO uses FAT32, while most pcs uses NTFS. If you guys are not getting your pendrives in the boot list, check that they are in FAT32 system. That stupid error got me a couple of days pulling my hair.

Andrzej Wodecki
    Participant

Hello, I have a strange request. Could anybody write how exactly can I get into the bios /I was trying with ESC an F-keys but somehow nothing works for me/.

And to add something to the problems, after installing Windows Creators Update I do not have the microphone active, actually I do not have it at all in device manager. But I have to admit I do not remember checking it working when the laptop arrived to me. Beside of this everything seems to work all right.

Regards, and please somebody help me with entering the bios 🙂

<hr />

I have have found the answer online – just pressing DEL let me in for my American Megatrends bios.

So the question is no more valid.

Andreas
    Participant

@alsetema Okay thank for the photo. Mine was set to 1066Mhz, changed it to 1600Mhz and nothing happens. Task manager also shows 1066Mhz and it feels like 1066Mhz too. Definitely slower than the Jumper EZBook 2.

@wxt30 One guy on YouTube showed me a photo, his RAM is at 1600Mhz and his Windows activated. Seems there is another batch working at 1600mhz and activated. Did you also get yours from Gearbest? Feel like i threw away $200, non-activated, slow RAM, so worse than the EZBook 2.

The activation is an issue but it can be fixed.  I am not sure how the RAM can be changed to 1600MHz.  I tried changing it in the BIOS but Windows still shows 1066MHz.  Yes, I bought it from gearbest.com.  Looking at reviews I opted for the YEPO instead of the EZBook 2.  It seems OK so far.

I hope everything works out for you.

Ma
    Participant

Hello everyone I found access to my BIOS by pressing ” DEL ” but unfortunately I can not do anything to change my RAM, look at the pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ghenaat
    Participant

i change bios setting and laptop die?!

please help me for reset bios setting?

i open cover page of laptop and disconnect battery cable but not show any picture on monitor !

A
    Participant

i change bios setting and laptop die?! please help me for reset bios setting? i open cover page of laptop and disconnect battery cable but not show any picture on monitor !

Unfortunately you have to reflash your laptop. I faced the same issue and had to do it. You could either ask a local service to reflash or do it yourself, the total price of the equipment will be around ~$7. The procedure is quite quick and simple, just be careful. Follow these guides:

https://techtablets.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Recovering-a-Bricked-Chuwi-Hi12-caused-by-Corrupt-Bios.pdf

http://forum.x86pad.com/t/guide-how-to-unbrick-meegopad-t07-4gb-and-other/926

Here is my BIOS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BhVy4PSOsJJjoShwD-ggZ_3VCIdGhIF-

Disclaimer: I can’t guarantee that it will work for your laptop version. In this case you should ask for a BIOS dump here or somewhere else (using your current dump makes no sense because it is already corrupted).

rowen
    Participant

hi what’s the name of website were u download audio drivers for jumper ezbook 2 windows 7,can someone help pls…..

Chupa
    Participant

ezbook 2 is win 10 only, no 8 no 7

linux possible

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Calebouma
    Participant

i just need two drivers, audio driver and network driver, thats all will you please help me,,,i use window 1064 bit

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password