Chuwi VI10 PRO 64GB (Fix, Restore etc)

Chuwi VI10 PRO 64GB (Fix, Restore etc)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion Chuwi VI10 PRO 64GB (Fix, Restore etc)

This topic contains 89 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Alejandro 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author

ImADev
    Participant

I can’t find 221509 android stock image, can anyone help?

32GB 221509: https://yadi.sk/d/85dR_dvHkmK7a
    64GB 221509: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0U3VdM0jJHydkphMVQzdVo5cnM/view

You need to use Macrium Reflect. With it you can restore the Android partitions, the Windows partitions or both OS’s.

If you want to write a pre-made ISO to a USB then you can try using this pre-made recovery ISO. You’ll then be able to copy the .mrimg file onto the USB too (untested).

I think if you’ve got a working Windows partition then you could just install Macrium Reflect and then from the “other tasks” menu you’ll get an option to add a recovery boot menu entry. If you do that then you should be able to directly boot to Macrium Reflect and then restore things that way.

Credits: 4pda.ru members who uploaded the backups.

ZeroTheSavior
    Participant

Took me three days to download the whole thing..

Restored partition 14, still no sound, bluetooth, or brightness.

Sigh… Do I need to restore multiple partitions?

EDIT: As it turns out, yes I do. It works fine now, I lost my root though so I’ll need to install that again..

Thanks for the help. You’re a lifesaver!

Pcfix
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I go through all process following the great guide, and everything works fine for me till trying to install windows ( from the download file ) with 2 usb sticks an error message came up says:

“Install.wim NOT found”

and the script stop.

I doubled checked to verify that the “install.wim” is on the second usb stick but still it stop at the same point.

Did any one Encountered this error. Thanks for the help !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Getinet Tesfa Tariku
    Participant

Hi guys. My tablet is Chuwi vi10pro. I upgraded it to windows 10 and it was ok. After some time, on the upgrade request from the system, I upgraded it to windows 10 home. then, touchscrees stopped working. But later, I installed the touchscreen software and it worked. But the tablet continues to operate only in the android. When I try to switch to the windows, it shuts down immediately and turns to the android. What can I do to switch to the windows?
    Any help please!Thank you.

All
    Participant

great!

Tasos Bu
    Participant

I have trouble unzipping the two parts for the windows installation! Can anyone help me pls?

Winzip cannot find part 1. I dont know what is going on… Here is a picture of my files:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tasos Bu
    Participant

I figured it out. It was the one zip file that was corrupt(not downloaded correclty :S)

kk
    Participant

Perfectly explained. Great job.

Jason Racine
    Participant

I updated the bios of windows 10 on my chuwi vi10pro, when I did this my audio was gone, the Wi-Fi adapter quit working (error code 10 and now this is some of my drivers), plus the touch screen quit working which the HID-compliant touch screen” wasn’t in the “human interface”.

I downloaded you’re pdf and also downloaded the file and drivers you provided but for some reason I can’t follow them exactly and I don’t understand why…Please Help…Thank You.

P.S. My android still works and now after 2 days of research and downgrading the bios to original, the audio is work but everything else doesn’t work properly plus can’t get the OS switcher to work which I have to install that again but won’t work.

Jason Racine
    Participant

Please help me…I can’t seem to make sense of every little detail in your instructions. I did the win10 bios update, afterwards everything went screwy on windows so then I made to reset this pc but accidently I guess reset EVERYTHING. now my touch screen function is gone, as in disappeared, my audio came back, my dual boot is gone and some drivers won’t communicate (error code 10).

HELP? PLZ

paco
    Participant

Hi to everyone! after doing the tutorial, and restore windows 8.1 and android, everything was ok. Except that when I went to windows update for a windows 10 update, it get stucked, and don’t find any update. It gets “searching” all the time.

Anyone with that problem? I’ve tried so many solutions I found by the internet, but nothing fixed it…. I don’t know what to do!!

sorry for my english, I’m from Spain.

My chuwi is Vi10 pro 64Gb s/n VI10PQ64G22151100516

thanks in advance!

Regilio Bouma
    Participant

hiiiii

how do i upgrade the chuwi vi10 64gb to windows 10 it came with win 8 and i dont like or use that old windows…. and sincee this si all old i cant find links or how to some on chuwi forum but they not clear

Tasos Bu
    Participant

Read the top post Regilio i did it that way and it worked.

Chris
    Participant

Links are all down. can you send me please the links i have also vi10 pro 64g sn:Vi10PQ64G2215100**** and i bought this in a second hand shop but its without some software..i can start it but de flash tool stops at 5%

Alejandro
    Participant

I have a VI10PQ64G22151001255. I had to format it but when I reinstalled Android and Windows I have the same problem, it does not work for me neither the WIFI nor the touch screen. Can someone send me the BIOS, Android and Windows file for this model?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password