Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    David Naylor
    Participant

Hello,

I have a VOYO A1 Plus Ultimate tablet.  It is the dual boot (Android and Windows 10 Home). On the windows side, I have never been able to make the audio work.  Like others, I get the red cross on the icon and the words “audio not installed”.  The devices in the device manager all say they are working.

I have re-installed the device drivers many times.  Always successful and to no avail.

I have reached the end of my patience with this problem and I am seeking sme suggestions as to what to try next.  BTW, the Android audio works perfectly.

Thank you

Dave

Jose Miguez
    Participant

I need BIOS File for A1 Plus with z8300, can’t find  it anywhere. Please help

Alberto
    Participant

Hi. I have an A1 plus bought november 2016. Everything fine until now, no reinstall or anything when bought. Unfortunately Windows April Update has created some problems with bluetooth which now doesn’t work. I downloaded the driver pack, how to install the bluetooth driver?

Thanks for your help!

John Smith
    Participant

Hi, see the attached file for the battery drivers.

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff; color: #333333; cursor: text; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>T</span>hanks you saved me , this driver  works also for Thomson Neo 14 !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar