Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    B Zoli
    Participant

Thank you so much for yor help! I try it now! I will tell you the result! Have a nice day!

B Zoli
    Participant

Thank you for your help, it was very helpful. But I need some more help!I installed the cherrytrail drivers and the voyo drivers. The touch screen is working. But the wifi is not working. I installed A1P1.496WIFI.rar/AP6212/install.cmd. It was made the installation. In The device manager I see Boardcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter, but there is a little X on the wifi sign and say not found any wifi network. I tried to delete the drivers, and reinstall the AP6212/install.cmd, but the result is the same. What can I do? How can I solve this problem?

B Zoli
    Participant

Now I see, that the driver version is 1.517.0.0

B Zoli
    Participant

Here is a screenshot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    John
    Participant

@B Zoli. I had this problem with my Wifi after reinstalling windows just like you. I had removed and reinstalled many driver versions with no luck. In the end I did a full windows system reset and after reinstall it was still missing the driver, but it worked as soon as I added the driver from inside that Voyo Rar file (not windows update).

However, my touchscreen is still not working. Do you have a screenshot showing the exact driver version you are using? Thank you

yumms
    Participant

@B Zoli,

That is normal. You need to right click on SDIO adapter, go to properties and uninstall the drivers, make sure your select the option for ‘delete the driver software from this device”. Then open the folder with the wifi drivers, right click on install.cmd, select ‘run as administrator’. Then it should work.

@John

The touch screen driver linked on the previous page seems to be working fine.

B Zoli
    Participant

I opened the rar file and in the device manager click to every line to refresh the driver. And it become good. I can make a screenshot, tell me where can i find this version number you need.

So I need te reinstall the windows? What I have to do? Could you tell me step by step? I connected an USB wifi stick it is working.

B Zoli
    Participant

I deleted the drivers and install again, but not working. There is a red x on the left side of the wifi sign. But the usb wifi dongle is good. What can I do more?

yumms
    Participant

Make sure you are installing the drivers from the WIFI folder, not from A1P1.496WIFI folder. Forgot to mention, delete all the drivers under network adapter, even the bluetooth ones. Reboot and install by right clicking on install.cmd file

B Zoli
    Participant

Ok! I try it! Could you tell me something about the batterY icon? I can’t see it, and teher is 1 unknown device in the device manager. The hardver number is: ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33FE, INT33FE. May be this is the battery icon!

B Zoli
    Participant

I Can’t beleive it! I deleted the drivers, restart the machine. Right click in the device manager on the not installed SDIO adapter and choose the wifi folder. It is install the drive but not good. There isn’t install.cmd in the WIFI folder only in the A1P1.496WIFI

B Zoli
    Participant

JUPPIIIIII! The WIFI is working! Thank you very very much! Please help me to the battery signal problem!

B Zoli
    Participant

Not rotate the screen if i rotate the tablet! What can I do? How can I set it?

B Zoli
    Participant

The rotate problem is solved! Reinstall the accelerometer!
    Now only the battery management driver is missinng!

yumms
    Participant

Glad its working for you, for the battery icon, you need need to install more drivers. I believe you can obtain the battery drivers from this fileĀ  https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4EXB7Ngka9peVJUZk5vbHRvbDQ&export=download

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar