Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Driver Pack For Voyo A1 Tablet

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    B Zoli
    Participant

Which folder is a battery driver?

B Zoli
    Participant

I copyed all folders to the tablet and run driver search in this folders, but not found a good driver? How can I install it?

yumms
    Participant

I’ll upload the battery driver for you today when I get home in about two hours.

yumms
    Participant

Hi, see the attached file for the battery drivers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    B Zoli
    Participant

Dear yumms! Thank you so much for your help! Now Everything is ok, working well! You are the best! 🙂

B Zoli
    Participant

Now I see a bug! When a tablet screen is off after some minutes I tried to turn on. When the screen is on there is a blue picture and say PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. What is it? How can I solve this problem? May be the video driver is a problem. (When the driver booster updated the video driver it is brake down. The screen is off and not come back again. I need to push a long time the power button to turn off and turn on again.)

B Zoli
    Participant

I see, that the cpu is working on 1.4 Ghz, but this cpu is capable to work on 1.8 Ghz. Where can I set it?

John
    Participant

Hi. The CPU will run at 1.44ghz nearly all of the time. It will only “burst” up to  1.84ghz when it needs that extra speed. This is best left to be controlled automatically.

B Zoli
    Participant

Ok! I see! Thank you John!

B Zoli
    Participant

Have you ever seen, that I click on shoutdown, it is write shoutdown on the blue screen, but never power off! I have to push a power button for a 10 sec to power off. When I installed a new windows it was good! Something goes wrong, but I don’t konw what! Could you help me solve this problem.

yumms
    Participant

What build of Windows do you have installed? I upgraded to the new build from Windows update and had some major issues with sleep and power management. Using the previous build now and everything is fine.

B Zoli
    Participant

I have win10 pro hungarian 10.0.10586.0 (Win10 TH2). What is your good win10 type and build number?

yumms
    Participant

I think that’s why you are having issues. The version that works fine is build 10240 (type “winver” in search bar). The same version that came with the tablet. The new build you have doesn’t work well with current intel drivers.

Download the 10240 build http://microsoft-news.com/download-windows-10-rtm-build-10240-iso/ It will automatically activate once you connect to wifi.

B Zoli
    Participant

Ok! Thank you! I downloaded this image: “en_windows_10_pro_10240_x64_dvd.iso (3.7G)” I try to install it! It will big job again! I trust in everything will be ok!

B Zoli
    Participant

The wifi is no good again! I uninstalled the drivers, restart the machine, run install.cmd… no good
    try to install drivers from wifi folder, no good! I don’t know what can I do more!
    I don’t know how do it some day ago!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar