EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 532 total)
  • Author
    jhow
    Participant

I will trie. Thx.

Nfo
    Participant

Heello!!

I have one Thompson  Sp.NEOX13.2GR32 . My laptop have bios version Thom10x.wp313.hnauhl02… Whit date 09/27/2017. I use to unlock the bios this file: Date 11/06/2017 14:30:19 Ver 3BANS010 JUMPER10x.P8.WP313P.NhNAUHL02. I update whit option 1 and works fine…

Now i can install a new ssd and configure more options on this laptop.

Thanx 4 your help!

Zenon
    Participant

Hi Giovanni or @thegiolly

I’m new here so didn’t know where to post you a message

sorry please don’t ban me

i was following you steps on the bios unlock features

but my laptop is another

asus G731gu

i did everything but don’t know what values to change my laptop to in hex editor I also have a rom extracted with afuefix64.efi

so I did as stated in this tutorial

I also have the text file if you can send me a message here or in my inbox so that I don’t hijack this thread thanks

I just wanted to unlock the bios protection on 0xb4b first too under bios lock part of the text thanks u

rajko
    Participant

Respected you are in the wrong place (page) here is described as unlocking BIO on EZbook 3 Pro laptop and not on asus G731g.
    Look for support on the asus website for your asus G731gu laptop model.

Randy R.
    Participant

Hi, i am using a trekstor a13b notebook (Pentium n5000, uhd 605), which is german clone of the ezbook 3 pro. The bios is locked unfortunately. Bios v1.2.4, date 07-23-2018. Can ist be modified the same way described like the ezbook?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    rajko
    Participant

My sincere recommendation is not to touch anything. Not the same configuration with Jumper ezbook 3 pro, not the same bios, not the same processor, etc …

chazy
    Participant

hello guys.

i received this notebook long time ago (2018 i guess), but i always had problem and never used it.

problems are:

• usb boot sometimes works and sometimes not
    • impossible to insall any OS in the ssd i added (image attached)

so, i would love to try to change firmware to see if ther’s any difference, but.. the firmware i have i don’t know wich firmware is.

i don’t know if they already shipped with an unlocked bios (as wrote on boot screen “JUMPER UNLOCKED R1) couse it’s impossible to determinate it from bios itself.

If someone cna help me, i’ll appreciate that so much.

Attachments:
    rajko
    Participant

Your bios is unlocked. You need to go to the boot menu and turn off the 57.6 GB eMMs and set the new 119.2 GB SSD as the default and install the OS on it.

chazy
    Participant

Tried to search in the boot menu and in north bridge menu, but I can’t see it to disable it..

Attachments:
    chazy
    Participant

Disabled the emmc under the southbridge, but I don’t see the SSD too..

james
    Participant

If the SSD you have installed isn’t showing, it’s prob because it isn’t compatible, go into boot options, If your SSD isn’t shown there then it hasn’t recognised it

rajko
    Participant

boot option # 2 turn off and then install the OS

rajko
    Participant

All SATA ports must be turned on.

Steve
    Participant

This is my sister’s machine – she’s had it two or three years from new. Worked fine and I upgraded it to Windows 11 I think some months ago. Yesterday she closed Firefox and the screen flashed with some brief window then seemed to close itself down. On booting it up all I can get is a blank screen almost immediately after powering up – see attached. The screen is closer to white not blue. I’ve tried many combinations of keys while booting but always getting this blank display. i suspect it’s not booting into the OS. I use Macs myself so I’m flying blind. I remember a nightmare a year or so ago when it tried to upgrade the OS and there wasn’t enough memory on the SSD. Had to boot from a USB with Windows on and delete stuff. Can any-one help?

Attachments:
    rajko
    Participant

A very unusual mistake, most likely a bug. (you provided little information). What happens on first launch, does anything appear before this photo?

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 532 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar