EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

This topic contains 502 replies, has 105 voices, and was last updated by  Fabiano Souza 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 496 through 503 (of 503 total)
  • Author

paulz5rz
    Participant

Hi everyone..  I am noobie on this and I stopped before I brick this thing.  My bios is:

Jumper10x.P8.WP3132.NHNAUHL03 11/02/18   This appears to be 1 iteration after Giovanni’s last upload for the unlocked bios’

I extracted the bios, got to the point where I was going to modify the setup file…  Guide showed true statements at 159BD and 159D2 that needed to be changed.  I found no true statements (46) from like 157** to well past 159**.

Indications were that if the setup file was different – to stop.  And I did…

I know I am late in the game here, almost 500 posts and 2 years into this issue but curious if anyone has any solutions or ideas..  I have a recently purchased Ezbook 3 pro w a locked down bios and an SSD that will not be recognized.

Any thoughts or if someone has unlocked this version already?

thanks in advance

Vassilis
    Participant

AfuEfix64.efi jumper.rom /P /B /N /reboot

I run this command and my YEPO is dead (BLACK screen, NO logo, NO BIOS)

Help meeee

YEPO is identical to Jumper EZBook 3 Pro

Vassilis
    Participant

This is for all the users that killed their EZbook 3 Pro by flashing the BIOS.
    You need to flash the BIOS SPI flash chip (GD25LQ64) with an external programmer (such as the CH341A) and a 1.8V adapter.
    To do this you have to solder some wires directly to the motherboard. The clip that it often used with SOP8 chips won’t work because this is a WSON8.
    If you are unable to do this by yourself, you can bring the notebook to a PC or electronics repair shop specialized in hardware repairs.
    I can also do this work for you for cheap, but you have to send the notebook to me.

AfuEfix64.efi jumper.rom /P /B /N /reboot

I run this command and my YEPO is dead (BLACK screen, NO logo, NO BIOS)

Help meeee

YEPO is identical to Jumper EZBook 3 Pro

Osman
    Participant

what is password?

Andrej
    Participant

what is password?

I tried “techtablets” and it worked.

Andrej
    Participant

I just wrote a little review of this procedure but my post disappeared, don’t really understand why… Not going to write it again, all I’m going to say is that I can confirm that Giovanni’s tutorial worked for me and that I managed to clone emmc to ssd successfully with the Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v6 (July, 2018 from Gearbest) once the bios was unlocked. I even formated the emmc drive to use it as slow storage with no issues at all. I used Mini Tool Partition to do the whole cloning and had absolutely no problems with it.

Fabiano Souza
    Participant

Hi everyone!

What the password to extract the “Tools.rar” archive?

Fabiano Souza
    Participant

Hi everyone!

It’s done.

bios 02-01-18 unlocked.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 496 through 503 (of 503 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password