EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZbook 3 Pro – How to unlock the BIOS

Viewing 7 posts - 526 through 532 (of 532 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

No. All I I get is this screen immediately after pressing the power button. I use Macs so don’t really know what I’m doing. I don’t know what combination of keys to press on start-up for the OS to repair itself. I suspect it happens to soon to progress into the boot sequence. I wonder if the graphics chip could be dead? How to diagnose the problem? Thank you for helping.

Steve
    Participant

I took it to my local pc repair shop to check it out. The pc is fine and working via external display but the screen itself is broken. They removed it with difficulty as it was heat welded in. They accidentally broke the u shaped bracket meaning it needs a total screen replacement. They searched for a replacement part but the numbers written internally on the screen are completely unknown. So if anyone has an old broken one in UK do let me know!

salvo
    Participant

done everything perfect

thanks

pnoygeekster
    Participant

any can help me, i have  25LB64CWIG bios chip when i plug my laptop power light is blinking then when i press any of the keyboard keys they boot for a 1 second then black screen again. anyone know what is the problem of my laptop? thanks advance please anyone can help me

giorgioprimo
    Participant
    Hi to everybody,
    I read the whole discussion carefully and saw that two other users have a bios similar to mine.
    Does anyone know if there is a compatible modded bios with mine attached?
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SAW
    Participant

Can I have Jumper EZBook X3 BIOS bin ? Cuz I did’t found anywhere yet plz help me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SAW
    Participant

Can I have working bin for my Jumper Ez Book X3 ?

Cuz I didn’t found anywhere yet 😞😞😞

Viewing 7 posts - 526 through 532 (of 532 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar