first Chuwi Hi13 topic

first Chuwi Hi13 topic

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum first Chuwi Hi13 topic

This topic contains 158 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • Author

Atere Jr
    Participant

Not yet, I have it order with them and few other places. Not one has shipped which is a real shame. I’m told now it’s shipping this week from Aliexpress official Chuwi store. I expected the large bezels, nothing new there. And 90% sure it’s going to be non-laminated, nevermind. Hold out for an 8GB fully laminated Hi13 Pro version in 6 months.

Do you have an idea if that’s larger than that of the Hi12?

Mele
    Participant

Aliexpress official store,  but still doesn’t show in signpost system.

Now tracking code has changed to other and parcel is accepted by carrier. But i dont like next sentence “Inbound failure in sorting center”.

Anyone has experience what that means, could it relate to tracking code change?

Mele
    Participant

I think keyboard and tablet has been shipped separately that`s why there is two different tracking code. It seems they are now postal services export center or something like that.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Do you have an idea if that’s larger than that of the Hi12?

The bezels? Not sure, but look about the same as the Hi12’s.

Chuwi Just updated my tracking number with a proper DHL one. Trouble is now it’s a Chinese Holiday until the 5th so it will not ship now till then 🙁

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

james
    Participant

mine has been shipped out .

wim
    Participant

@mele

got the same message for the tablet. (inbound failure in sorting centre). Would like to know what that means as well. The keyboard is now under “Received by line-haul”

Both packages have been shipped at the same time

Mele
    Participant

@win

I have second parcel also received by in-haul and now one with failure status is received in shenzen.

Maybe failure was because shipment only had one tracking code first and only afterwards was divided to two. Thus when shipment was scanned it show as failure.

Hopefully postal services doesn’t celebrate Qingming Festival 🙂

Bob
    Participant

Looks like there is at least one in the wild…..

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/244233665

Daniel
    Participant

Looks like there is at least one in the wild….. http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/244233665

I still wait for dispatch from GEARBEST

Daniel
    Participant

you order from Ali or GB?

Daniel
    Participant

Looks like there is at least one in the wild….. http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/244233665

Bezels are “huge” as expected.

Mele
    Participant

Looks thicker than in promo  pictures :).

Chris G
    Keymaster

I expected those big bezels, really looks just like the Hi12. That doesn’t bother me if the rest of it is good and that gap between the glass and IPS isn’t massive.

Mine looks like it might be moving after all with DHL. Looks like it could be delivered on Tuesday now. I hope so.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Austin
    Participant

I ordered from Ali but not official store it was another seller and mine has shipped via dhl but I have not seen any movement when I input number it says doesn’t exist I’ll wait till after holiday if it doesn’t update then I’ll say something! Chris g I look forward to the review video! Also having a hard time finding a case for the tablet and screen protector I prefer the glass I don’t want to scratch the screen with the pen and from what I have seen the pen destroys the plastic protector

Austin
    Participant

Any ideas on a protector or case or both lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password