first Chuwi Hi13 topic

first Chuwi Hi13 topic

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum first Chuwi Hi13 topic

This topic contains 158 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author

Daniel
    Participant

I am going to order a surface book tempered glass for Hi13

Chris G
    Keymaster

Okay please let us know how you get on with it once it arrives.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

I ordered from Ali but not official store it was another seller and mine has shipped via dhl but I have not seen any movement when I input number it says doesn’t exist I’ll wait till after holiday if it doesn’t update then I’ll say something! Chris g I look forward to the review video! Also having a hard time finding a case for the tablet and screen protector I prefer the glass I don’t want to scratch the screen with the pen and from what I have seen the pen destroys the plastic protector

Yes, the pen tip will mark the plastic screen protector for sure! No idea on cases. As for the protector, maybe just remove it. The screen should be 100% glass, but not gorilla glass type only normal. But if you’re careful it should be okay. My X98 Air screen looks fine after two years and only the faintest of a mark if viewed in the light at certain angles.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

athanato
    Participant
      <li style=”text-align: right;”>I also ordered from the same seller that Les posted from AliExpress it says in stock! Chris G has yours shipped out/or any new info?

I got a tracking number from Andy on Aliexpress official store, but DHL states it’s invalid. I hope Chuwi’s not screwing me around. I ordered the keyboard, pen and tablet all for review.

Getting the same experience with Gearbest with the X5 Pro keyboard, pic of it packaged with tracking but tracking shows nothing.

Brad
    Participant

Type-C USB3 is nice if it’s real and fully functional. Interesting that they actually advertise it can run Linux … “Ubuntu OS support”…
    Ubuntu Support

Daniel
    Participant

As for the prote

one of the reasons that I go for Hi13

Chris G
    Keymaster

Type-C USB3 is nice if it’s real and fully functional. Interesting that they actually advertise it can run Linux … “Ubuntu OS support”… Ubuntu Support

I’ll find out tomorrow, will do a quick Linux test if I have time. If not in other video. Which is the best you think for touch support Brad?

Also, that type-c port Chuwi said full support, video and data and charging. I find video support hard to believe, why is there a micro HDMI out then?

My Hi13 just left Hong Kong, on the way to Leipzig hub in Germany, then down to Alicante, Spain early tomorrow for delivery I hope.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Daniel
    Participant

Type-C USB3 is nice if it’s real and fully functional. Interesting that they actually advertise it can run Linux … “Ubuntu OS support”… Ubuntu Support

I’ll find out tomorrow, will do a quick Linux test if I have time. If not in other video. Which is the best you think for touch support Brad? Also, that type-c port Chuwi said full support, video and data and charging. I find video support hard to believe, why is there a micro HDMI out then? My Hi13 just left Hong Kong, on the way to Leipzig hub in Germany, then down to Alicante, Spain early tomorrow for delivery I hope.

Hi Chris, The Hi13 that you ordered from ALIEXPRESS, how about the two from Gearbest, are they delivered, thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, The Hi13 that you ordered from ALIEXPRESS, how about the two from Gearbest, are they delivered, thanks

Nothing yet from Gearbest, its status is like it shipped or packed. But no tracking number yet. It seems all the retailers like GB, BG etc don’t have stock yet. Not till next week now I heard. You have to remember now it’s a national holiday until the 5th in China. It’s caused a delay in receiving my Jumper EZBook Pro, Oppo R9S Plus and other items.

So nothing going to move at least until the end of this week 🙁

My two from GB are for resale, I hope to make a few bucks of them to help recover the $400+ cost of getting my Aliexpress Hi13…

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Atere Jr
    Participant

I’ll find out tomorrow, will do a quick Linux test if I have time. If not in other video. Which is the best you think for touch support Brad? Also, that type-c port Chuwi said full support, video and data and charging. I find video support hard to believe, why is there a micro HDMI out then? My Hi13 just left Hong Kong, on the way to Leipzig hub in Germany, then down to Alicante, Spain early tomorrow for delivery I hope.

Yay, mine just shipped out. Would be really great  if this beats the Hi12 completely in every aspect. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to your unboxing Chris.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Not in every aspect, Hi12 has full sized USB ports and its possible it might have longer battery life.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Eric
    Participant

Just wanna give a headsup for you guys regarding Chuwi Official store on Aliexpress.

I ordered Chuwi Hi12 from the same store last year and it was a terrible experience. That guy: “Andy” from Chuwi Official store @AliExpress –  refused to answer on messages on customers and I was not the only one who got this treatment. It turned out to be that he only answered on messages BEFORE people paying for the products. But after customers had already paid, he ignored all the messages – if you stumble on any problems during either shipping or when you recieved faulty products. Don’t expect answers from him then.

I would recommend you guys to order from another store on AliExpress. They have plenty of retailers there who are also selling Chuwi products.

I know that Chuwi Official store is probably belonging to Chuwi themselves but don’t expect any replies from them in case anything happens to your products which you ordered. They are very rude also so watch out for that specific store.

Mele
    Participant

I did receive good service from Andy also after i have paid my tablet. Hopefully rest of shipment will go good and there is nothing wrong with item. But in problems regarding tablet itself  i guess you could also be contact directly to Chuwi via Facebook or email.

If there is only one guy (Andy) working, i think he has his hands full so i would not wonder if messages gets pass him unnoticed. Obviously this is not customers fault and Chuwi should react to this.

ps.

In the past i have received poor customer service from sellers and from Aliexpress itself. Sellers know that you cannot so anything it their products are shit and Aliexpress customer service just delays everything until its too late to get your money back. They give wrong information about how you should make complains and shit. I fought with them over a year about one product, every time different different person at Aliexpress customer service and every time i had to explain all from beginning.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I hope I don’t have issues with Chuwi Store on Aliexpress.  Also why I prefer using BG and GB for PayPal if I do have issues, but the retailers get it weeks after Chuwi’s official store. If I do I will certainly make it know and nice and public for Chuwi in the form of a video or two if mine units faulty. Paid over $450 so far for keyboard, tablet, pen and DHL shipping so it better arrive in once piece and okay.

Mines on the DHL van, I hope to have it soon.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Les
    Participant
    <h4>I have just sent the following messages to GearBest – I cannot get used to business lying these days! My daughter has just returned from India stating exactly this state of affairs there. Alas, in the West it rapidly getting to a similar stage…..</h4>
    <h4>Les  <span class=”time”>At    04/04/2017 07:40:46 CST</span></h4>

What is going on? – the date for dispatch keeps getting edged back every day – another day – it started as 19th March and gradually is now 14th April owards. When will this game stop?
    Why can’t you just say: Chuwi have not released stock to us and we are waiting for them to confirm a date – sorry!
    Surely you have ~500 very frustrated customers!
    <h4>Les   <span class=”time”>At    04/04/2017 07:49:47 CST</span></h4>

Secondly I notice that Chuwi and others are advertising on AliExpress that there is stock – but with a very long delivery time … is this true? or are they counting on a delivery of stock to them just in time to make those long delivery times they state?
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password