Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Chris G, how low do you go before charging your batter?

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

After buying a new charger, the charging overnight issue was resolved. I think the Chuwi charger is defective.

I discovered last night 4/18/15 that my Hi12 LED was blinking, but the tablet was fully charged!!! There’s something wrong with the charging…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rick Starsick
    Participant

I have a question that seems to apply here. When I plugged my Hi12 in last night, it only charges to 48%. Granted, I have the tablet on, but it is not fully charging the battery. When I shut the tab off and plug it in, it restarts. Any ideas.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I only have to charge it every few days due to the great battery life. I don’t use the stock charger, but a Samsung Travel fast charger that seems to do a better job than the Chuwi one!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Chris G, what app or software do you use to monitor your battery? I need one to do some testing on my battery and chargers.

BoORD_L
    Participant

i’ve solved charging issues using this charger: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/UDOLI-White-Detachable-Plug-Quick-Charge-2-0-5V-3A-USB-Wall-Charger-Travel-Adapter-for/32520597538.html

and this cable: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/22AWG-High-quality-micro-USB-charging-cable-Andrews-Samsung-3A-fast-charging-D-D-short/32268333648.html

finally i’ve reached 100%

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Laco Dekany
    Participant

I’m very satisfied. Getting 8-9 hours of mixed use (25% brightness) (web, Feedly, reading pdf, movie).

stroikersan
    Participant

Anyone with a recommendation for accurate battery info? I have dual boot and on windows 10 tried batteryinfo which indicated design capacity of 4984 milliamp hrs, full charge capacity 9689, battery at 98%.  On android both Aida64 and another app show battery as being reported as 6500 milliamp total.  Any ideas?

Chris G
    Keymaster

I use battery bar, it doesn’t report the battery correctly as it says it’s only 1025 mah when it should be around 10,000-11,000.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

SanHayate
    Participant

It’s pretty funny, but I find that the hi12 has wayyyy more battery life using Windows than using Android.
    I would have expected Win10 to be a lot more demanding and power-consumming, but I guess that the Android ROM is not optimized at all (for instance, mininum brightness is way too bright to use in bed at night).

Юрий Давыдкин
    Participant

my hi12 runs maximum 4 hours. if game then 1-2hours.

latest drivers installed. intel IGD or what you guys disabeling on x98pro is enabled. an tablet turns off at 30 percent remaining. tablet from 1st branch

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hustoles
    Participant

Hi, what that LED status means? Stock charger really slow.

I just try two chargers.
    1) stock – LED blinking faster
    2) some other chicony – LED blinking slower

What this means? Faster or slower charging?

Max3D
    Participant

I only have to charge it every few days due to the great battery life. I don’t use the stock charger, but a Samsung Travel fast charger that seems to do a better job than the Chuwi one!

I am happy with the run times, but when it’s sleeping it still seems to use a lot of power. Have you set your power settings to something different from default (f.i. on lid close sleep or hibernate etc)

Ditas Veg
    Participant

It’s 10 hours for me with quite an active  use. Today I switched it on at 9.30 and lasted till 19.30. All the time on Android with wifi, 80 percent of the time with screen on. Read magazines for 2 hours, watched YouTube documentaries for 3 hours or more. Also watched a film from Google play Movies or whatever is called,roughly 2 hours. It was downloaded but I didn’t bother to turn off WiFi while watching it.Moreover I used Bluetooth to connect speakers but truly only for this film. Rest of the time mostly browsed the web with the occasional standby lapses.

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Oh and brightness was</span>

<span style=”font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5;”> </span>

This has impressed me.Comparable to iPad.

PMS Souza
    Participant

Well, this is not directly related to this post, but, I’m talking about performance so I think it’s acceptable

I got my computer today… While the Windows 10 was doing its updates, I was using 2 tabs of Edge. Just that… My Chuwi started to getting slow, when I saw the Device Manager, it was with CPU at 100% and, with RealTemp I checked the tablet temperature in 75º C.

In the review of techtablets, I saw that the tablet just got that temperature when playing… Did I receive a defective unit? Should I ask for a new one? Or is it normal?

(Current Situation – no updates now, 3 tabs of edge and device manager – 60º C)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar