Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

This topic contains 68 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Rick Starsick 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

fr3d
    Participant

I did a search but I found only a script manager, if you don’t mind please share a screenshot of the app. Thx in advance.

I think its this one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=os.tools.scriptmanager

Justinkeyback
    Participant

Yes, I believe you’re right. When installed you can make a shortcut to the desired directory. That saves a lot of work after each reboot.

klinux
    Participant

I did a search but I found only a script manager, if you don’t mind please share a screenshot of the app. Thx in advance.

I think its this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=os.tools.scriptmanager

Yes, I believe you’re right. When installed you can make a shortcut to the desired directory. That saves a lot of work after each reboot.

Thank you guys for your help, so it is the script manager like what I found (I was confused because I thought it is Screen Manager not Script Manager 🙂 ), one more thing, where did you modify the value from 21 to 1? did you add a new script or did you modify an existing one, sorry to bother you, I can’t  dig by myself as my HI12 didn’t arrive yet.

Justinkeyback
    Participant

When the programme is launched for the first time, press on the green button on the upper leftside with .. in it. You go one level up in the hierarchy (or rather down …). Continue going to the root of the directory until you see the directory SYS. Then go through the folders as my screendump showed. When you arrive at folder named Intel_backlight hard press on brightness, so you can change the properties (fourth option from below). Check Read/Write etc for everyone. Then save and close. Then open the brightness settings by double clicking. Script manager then asks what programme to edit the settings with. I always choose Smanager itself. Change value to 4, 5 or 6 (I usually take 6). Close file and save new settings. DON’T FORGET TO UNCHECK READ OPTIONS ON PROPERTIES FOR ALL, if you neglect this, the screen is back on default brightness after some time. It is back to default anyway after reboot. So I also advise you to make a shortcut, so after reboot you only have to press the Home-button and you are straightaway in the directory you want to be.
    Enjoy the fine tablet,but do not attach a 2.4Ghz keyboard and mouse as the battery indicator, or the battery in itself, goes astray and you see the level go very weird. The battery showed very strange behaviour, and the ubs-connector became very hot. Something not good with the usb-port. Now I use a simple bluetooth keyboard, hope this keeps things normal.

klinux
    Participant

When the programme is launched for the first time, press on the green button on the upper leftside with .. in it. You go one level up in the hierarchy (or rather down …). Continue going to the root of the directory until you see the directory SYS. Then go through the folders as my screendump showed. When you arrive at folder named Intel_backlight hard press on brightness, so you can change the properties (fourth option from below). Check Read/Write etc for everyone. Then save and close. Then open the brightness settings by double clicking. Script manager then asks what programme to edit the settings with. I always choose Smanager itself. Change value to 4, 5 or 6 (I usually take 6). Close file and save new settings. DON’T FORGET TO UNCHECK READ OPTIONS ON PROPERTIES FOR ALL, if you neglect this, the screen is back on default brightness after some time. It is back to default anyway after reboot. So I also advise you to make a shortcut, so after reboot you only have to press the Home-button and you are straightaway in the directory you want to be. Enjoy the fine tablet,but do not attach a 2.4Ghz keyboard and mouse as the battery indicator, or the battery in itself, goes astray and you see the level go very weird. The battery showed very strange behaviour, and the ubs-connector became very hot. Something not good with the usb-port. Now I use a simple bluetooth keyboard, hope this keeps things normal.

Thank you so much for your detailled walkthrough and your advice because that was what I planned to do (use 2.4 Ghz keyboard & mouse to economize one usb port) I didn’t place order for the metal keyboard and stylus yet I want to receive the tablet to check if I am lucky enough to receive HI12 from the new batch (xx201704xx serie) which is compatible with hipen 3 🙂 cross my fingers.

Thx again

dedy priambodo
    Participant

my hi12 max Run 1 hour  and the battery bar reading as shown on

2,741 mWh first callibration, 2,663 mwh after 2nd calibration

anyone could help me please ?

<!–more–>

Rick Starsick
    Participant

I am wondering if anyone can provide answers for me on this, but My Hi12 seems to have suddenly stopped charging, according to what Android reports in its icon at the top of the screen.  It reports 38% battery left, but my charger (a smartcharger that has plenty of voltage and amperage) reports the battery is completely charged.  I unplug it, let it run a while and plug it back in with same result. Any ideas on what to do? It is odd behavior since it used to be at 100% . Lastly, I have shut the tablet down and let it charge overnight, as well as I leave it plugged into the charger when I am not using it. The OS I am using is Android only.

Peter Pandora
    Participant

Rick Starsick
    Participant

Huh?

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password