Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 Battery Life thread – Post your run times here.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Justinkeyback
    Participant

I did some tweaking and now get about 16/17 hours of battery life. Not bad as I say so. I must say, the screen is not very bright, but illumination takes most part of power. I am very happy with it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Justinkeyback
    Participant

Ummm, I am now at 51% and still have power for another 10 hours ? See attachment, which is equivalent to almost 20 hours of battery life, with a few short short brakes in between.

Attachments:
    Jenadi Binarto
    Participant

Hi, mine is never been over 4 hours of battery life. Lately It got worse… Now only 1,5 hours of battery life. I install batterycare app and found out the design capacity is only 4300mah, battery wear level is 57%, so I only got about 1800mAH.. I don’t exactly know is this a software issue or my battery is totally busted.

Justinkeyback
    Participant

Is this happening in W10 & android?

fr3d
    Participant

Is the measurements for Windows or Android?

I mostly used Android on mine and leave it on sleep all the time only occasionally go on it to do daily quests on some apps but some how I’m only getting 3 hours of actual usage out of the device (1.5 hours everyday for 2 days).

Also I’m using the stock charger and cable to charge the device. The charger is rated at 5V 3A but I’m only get reading of 2.2A max. It this normal?

Justinkeyback
    Participant

It must be a software error. At times I get very different results without much tweaking. Usually I have about 9.400 , then suddenly 11.800 and now I have 4300, waiting to see it will be turned back to 9400 or 11.800. It is very untrustworthy. Sometimes I have a full battery lasting 15 hours, then a sudden drop from 80 to 40% after which the Chuwi races to zero.

Well, I have decided to accept its crooked ways. Still a fine tablet, just a little freaky.

FYI, it does not really matter on which platform. Android and W10 give same results

fr3d
    Participant

FYI, it does not really matter on which platform. Android and W10 give same results

I haven’t tried Windows but I think Android consume more power mostly because of the brightness of the screeen

Justinkeyback
    Participant

With me it is otherwise. I have rooted android and dimmed brightness a lot. I also have closed all google apps after first installing most essential apps from playstore. Sometimes I get a notification that one or other app will not launch only when google service is active, but when you ignore the popup it starts nevertheless. Nowadays I use W10 more for handling my website. Although the battery is a mess, I still love this piece of shit.

fr3d
    Participant

With me it is otherwise. I have rooted android and dimmed brightness a lot. I also have closed all google apps after first installing most essential apps from playstore. Sometimes I get a notification that one or other app will not launch only when google service is active, but when you ignore the popup it starts nevertheless. Nowadays I use W10 more for handling my website. Although the battery is a mess, I still love this piece of shit.

How do you dim the brightness of the device? The lowest brightness is still too high, burns my eyes at night.

Justinkeyback
    Participant

I installed Smanager after I rooted the tablet. With that program you can change brightness from 21 (default), to anything above zero. With 1 it is really dim. You can use 0 but you will not see anything (lol). All settings are discarded on reboot. But you can make a home button (alias) in smanager to the directory in which you have to change the brightness.

klinux
    Participant

[edit] Double post

klinux
    Participant

I installed Smanager after I rooted the tablet. With that program you can change brightness from 21 (default), to anything above zero. With 1 it is really dim. You can use 0 but you will not see anything (lol). All settings are discarded on reboot. But you can make a home button (alias) in smanager to the directory in which you have to change the brightness.

Hi, can you share the apk or the link to download it, I can’t find it on google play store or a website, thx in advance

Justinkeyback
    Participant

I believe I found SManager in Playstore. Can’t remember I downloaded a apk for it. Did you do a thorough search?

klinux
    Participant

I believe I found SManager in Playstore. Can’t remember I downloaded a apk for it. Did you do a thorough search?

I did a search but I found only a script manager, if you don’t mind please share a screenshot of the app.

Thx in advance.

Justinkeyback
    Participant

Here you go. Hope it is the same. Could be I changed colors to black.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar