Hi12 dual boot Android 5.1 ROOT

Hi12 dual boot Android 5.1 ROOT

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Hi12 dual boot Android 5.1 ROOT

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Bill Christiansen
    Participant

I thought I could skip the Intel driver install as I already had it installed but first run of the root script failed with permissions errors so I uninstalled / reinstalled the intel driver and ran the script again – this time sucess!

SanHayate
    Participant

Great ! Now rooted ! 😀

Is there an easy way to install TWRP (so I can install Xposed) ?

Mickey Y
    Participant

Wow, it is working after reflash the Android ROM and tried root again, it works. Just don’t update the SuperSu binary.

BoORD_L
    Participant

Great ! Now rooted ! ? Is there an easy way to install TWRP (so I can install Xposed) ?

There no xposed developement for INTEL X5

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, what about brightness of display in android. On lowest setting is soo damn bright. Can you after root change it?

I would also like this, the screen is too darn bright. Burns my eyes at night.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, what about brightness of display in android. On lowest setting is soo damn bright. Can you after root change it?

I would also like this, the screen is too darn bright. Burns my eyes at night.

Hi,

you should try the app called “lux auto brightness”. It lets you set the brightness with minus. It works for me.

Bye.

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

the version of SuperSU is already 2.72 latest beta from xda (must be fetched by script) so probably why can’t update to stable 2.65 on playstore

aab444
    Participant

Hi,

I got the following error :

adb server is out of date. killing…
    ADB server didn’t ACK
    * failed to start daemon *
    error: unknown host service
    Any hints please.

• intel driver installed
    • USB Debugging enabled

I’m using windows 10 64bit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bill Christiansen
    Participant

Put the unzipped folder in an easy path then cd to that path after you open the command prompt window to make sure it can find adb and other files.

Nick
    Participant

Hi, I got the following error : adb server is out of date. killing… ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon * error: unknown host service Any hints please.

• intel driver installed
    • USB Debugging enabled

I’m using windows 10 64bit

Make sure you don’t have any other flash tools running in the background, I got the same error when I had the Intel Platform flash tool open

Mickey Y
    Participant

adb server is out of date. killing… ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon * error: unknown host service Any hints please.

Don’t double click and run the bat file directly, unzip that bundle and open a command line console and access the unzip location then run the bat file. From your screenshot, it was running against windows/system32, you were running directly by double clicking that bat file from the windows UI.

posthi
    Participant

Hi all,

i a a windows only owner,

is this trick permiting to allow the tablet to get dual boot capability?

thanks

Richard Russell
    Participant

Hi all, i a a windows only owner, is this trick permiting to allow the tablet to get dual boot capability? thanks

No, this adds root functions to Android and has no effect on Windows

winston smith
    Participant

Great ! Now rooted ! ?<noscript>?</noscript>Is there an easy way to install TWRP (so I can install Xposed) ?

There no xposed developement for INTEL X5

I don’t know if this is relevant but xposed work on teclast x98 air 3g.

posthi
    Participant

ok thank you for this,

it is such a pitty chuwi not allow the single os tablet to receive the update…

anyway given this is a major improvment i was hoping this permit the sick” windows” tablet to get dual boot capability

best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar