Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Ashraf
    Participant

27th nov purchase from VCmall(aliexpress)- delivery on 24th dec.

64bit OS/usb3 working fine for me.

rank
    Participant

Mine was ordered at 4th of december came 30th of december aliexpres second batch 64bit win, blue USB 3.0 port … working fine, came with bluetooth keyboard not docking official though :((

Thomas Struer
    Participant

I also have second batch from aliexpres, 64bit and blue usb port, and original keyboard. Everything works perfect. I am very happy.

Trond
    Participant

I have from second batch, blue USB port 64bit. VC Mall.

power issues, random reboots, works fine only with charger attached.

Jesús Bañuelos
    Participant

Mine sometimes boot sometimes wont \:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steve
    Participant

I have from second batch, blue USB port 64bit. VC Mall. power issues, random reboots, works fine only with charger attached.

mine same as quoted. screen flickering issues when returning from sleep mode. problem seems to have gone up a notch after bios/firmware upgrade. now screen goes either completely dark with lines appearing randomly or with pink, white and black lines appearing on the left side. unlocking on or off using power button (no restart) sorts out the issue. this is my 3rd charge without a complete discharge.  usb harddrive causes a shutdown of the tablet.

Cyberheater
    Participant

Mine sometimes boot sometimes wont \:

Same here but for the most part it’s a great tablet.   I’m very pleased with my purchase.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Fine here, just writing up my written review of the tablet, but still waiting on my keyboard dock. I got the second batch with 64bit Windows 10 version with the blue USB 3.0 port. No real issues apart from the stock charger struggling to charge it when it use, problem solved with a 24watt Blitzwolf USB charger and better cable.

Speakers also improved with this fix:

Right click the sound speaker icon in the tray, select playback devices, select speakers (Intel SST audio device (WDM) then go to properties, find and disable the equalizer under system effects.

So far it’s one of my favorite tablets now for the price. Only real downside is the speakers all on the right side and they are average at best and a fully plastic build, however it does make it much lighter than the Vi10.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

ahmed thor
    Participant

can help us. My chuwi Hi10 Model : CWI 515, 64 bit x86, WIFI can’t found all wireless  and bluetooth can’t working to search device online bluetooth and WIFI. Bluetooth Device can’t connect to keyboard bluetooth

Fred
    Participant

It works OK for me.

jmc
    Participant

I have the version from vc lemon on aliexpress – Win 10 64 bit, with docking keyboard.

I have some minor issues with booting and turning off (described in this thread http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/startup-error-map-cannot-find-required-map-name/ ). Also, there is a small screen defect that looks a bit like an air bubble (and yes, I’m sure it’s not the screen protector, I took it off). Also would recommend to buy a better power adapter (has to be 2A or higher) – the original is not the best, and the EU adapter I got doesn’t fit at all.

But for this money I guess it’s a really nice device. I really appreciate the keyboard, it’s much better than generic usb ones, basically you get both a tablet and a fully functional netbook for the price. No problems with WiFi, bluetooth (tested with a Xiaomi portable speaker, works great), USB 3.0, micro HDMI (tested with a ECSee mini projector). Performance is okay, no problems with full hd video, of course it’s not a gaming computer, but for example Minecraft Win 10 Edition runs nice and smooth. Battery life is also good, about 6 hours of web browsing for me.

The sound quality was a bit poop at first, but then I learned about the equalizer thing so now it’s quite decent (although I still prefer using the forementioned Xiaomi speaker which is a great device itself and I would recommend it to anybody :)).

Overall, Hi10 has its flaws, but as of the 2 weeks I hve it I would say it’s perfectly fine for normal everyday use if you want a cheap, but feature rich tablet.

pavel
    Participant

sry for hijacking the thread, but how do u disable it?

cannot get around this….

Attachments:
    jmc
    Participant

That’s strange, for me this option is enabled. Maybe you should try and update your audio drivers (“Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)” driver)? For reference, device manager says my version is 604.10135.2747.5232 dated 09.08.2015.

pavel
    Participant

ah, never mind me, a simple reboot has fixed the problem 🙂 thx for the help!

Attachments:
    Ch0wW
    Participant

Having the tablet for a few days already (Model v300), and it’s working great. I’ve formatted it, and had a problem with some drivers not installed, and the SD card not detected (had to upgrade the BIOS to v607 to fix it). But I fixed these fairly quickly.

Otherwise, I haven’t encountered any problem, except having a dead pixel.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password