Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Lets make a survey: who has the tablet working fine and who has problems?

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Mingtie Albach. Jr
    Participant

Its ok for me, no problem, all functions is work

Kiremit Usta
    Participant

Hi all,

i have battery issue i cannot charge it to 100% it stops before. And the battery is draining when the tablet is off. I have the newest Bios Version E4D6_C106_H.233 x64. Is there any solution for this issue? Do I have to return the tablet? I have bougt it 2 months ago. Do you have any guidance to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Kiremit Usta
    Participant

Hi all,

i have battery issue i cannot charge it to 100% it stops before. And the battery is draining when the tablet is off. I have the newest Bios Version E4D6_C106_H.233 x64. Is there any solution for this issue? Do I have to return the tablet? I have bougt it 2 months ago. Do you have any guidance to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Andre pmaplona de sousa
    Participant

Hello, I’m with chuwi hi10 plus.
    I reinstalled Windows 10, I was able to install the camera driver, but the camera is not working.

S
    Participant

Hi

I have a chuwi hi10 plus .. serial number hi10LQ64G42 1704 00955

which makes it a z8350 one I think.

I have reinstalled numerous bios versions, remix versions and windows .. but have not been able to make the camera work again .. and the sd flash reader is very flakey.

In the bios there is a choice of ov2680/ov8858 or gc0310/hm5040 cameras .. and rvp camera selections options of cynthina_2b or cynthena_2b_cr

Emily .. who seems to speak for chuwi has provided a 1704 bios which I have installed … but has failed to answer any other questions I have posted …

I would ideally like to install linux mint to the internal flash and be rid of all the flakey sw chuwi have provided but need not hardware information than they seem willing to provide …

Is anyone else working on these problems or could provide some directions .. if only to get the camera going again.

I have yet to address the possibility of a hardware fault … I suspect dry solder joints if they is no sw solution forthcoming.

Thanks

Haris
    Participant

Hello

Chuwi Hi10 Pro. Bought about one month ago.

Tablet is working except a screen issue. There is unresponsive vertical zone about 1,5 cm thick in the centre of the tablet, below the camera.

The problem is not permanent. At least twice it disappeared and reappeared. Last time it was working perfectly for more than a week but 3 days now the dead zone appeared again.

POPPICHO
    Participant

I write very disappointed and sad, because I bought two tablets chuwi, one HI 10 Plus and another Hi 10 pro, when they arrived, I was very happy, they worked excellent, this joy lasted little, not a month passed, now, it seems that with windows and microsoft updates were damaged and do not work, what should I do?

les escribo muy decepcionado y triste, porque compre dos tabletas chuwi, una HI 10 Plus y otra Hi 10 pro, cuando me llegaron, estuve muy contento, funcionaban excelentes, poco duró esta alegría, no pasó ni un mes, ahora, parece que con las actualizaciones de windows y microsoft se dañaron y no funcionan, que debo hacer?

POPPICHO
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Escribo muy decepcionado y triste, porque compré dos tabletas de chuwi, una HI 10 Plus y otra Hi 10 pro, cuando llegaron, estaba muy feliz, funcionaron excelente, esta alegría duró poco, no pasó un mes, ahora sí. Parece que con Windows y Microsoft las actualizaciones se dañaron y no funcionan, ¿qué debo hacer?</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Les escribo muy decepcionado y triste, porque compre dos tabletas chuwi, una HI 10 Plus y otra Hi 10 pro, cuando me parece, estoy muy contento, funcionaban excelentes, poco duró esta alegría, no pasó ni un mes, ahora, parece que con Las actualizaciones de Windows y Microsoft se dañaron y no funcionan, ¿Qué debo hacer?</span></span>

Adam Meyer
    Participant

Hi10Air here. Completely dead after 5 months of use. Can still not find a solution to repair

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password