Linux on Atom based devices

Linux on Atom based devices

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Linux on Atom based devices

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Participant

I just download the PC version, right?

Are there any compatibility issues? I was a little worried about the drivers in such devices, tbh.

Now I have to find a way to break the boot loop and install it…

Jim
    Participant

No luck with Ubuntu Mate… The mouse input is upside down and it just won’t boot after restart. Boot loop on the initial Teclast screen.

I’m going to try Puppy Linux next.

Brad
    Participant

Try Manjaro XFCE then.  I’ve heard many ppl with other machines with touchpad issues with Ubuntu said it worked with Manjaro.

Jim
    Participant

No luck with Puppy or with Lubuntu. All inputs (mouse or touch) were inverted, and they don’t load after updates and restart.

Manjaro doesn’t install.

And now not even Windows will install.

I can still access  BIOS, but that’s about it.

Curtis Fowler
    Participant

Nice

Goran Sevo
    Participant
    Asa
    Participant

ah good? let’s hope so

Vincenzio
    Participant

I just received my Chuwi vi8 plus and decided to give it a try….

Daniél Lecoq
    Participant

Good luck. I’m thinking about reviving my old Teclast. Please update us how it goes.

Urgunud
    Participant

Not a tablet unfortunately but may be helpful to anyone attempting Linux on a Cherry-Trail device.

Dr Jaqlyn
    Participant

<span data-sheets-root=”1″ data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Dr. Jaqlyn is a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional committed to enhancing the well-being of her patients. With years of experience in the medical field, She prioritizes patient-centered care, taking the time to listen to their concerns and develop personalized treatment plans tailored to their needs. Dr. Jaqlyn’s warm demeanor and thorough approach make her patients feel comfortable and confident in their healthcare journey. Whether it’s providing preventative care, diagnosing conditions, or offering treatment options, Dr. Jaqlyn is passionate about helping her patients achieve optimal health and wellness. Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and caring, Dr. Jaqlyn is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of those she serves."}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":2685,"3":{"1":0},"5":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":{"1":2,"2":0}},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"6":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":{"1":2,"2":0}},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"7":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":{"1":2,"2":0}},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"8":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":{"1":2,"2":0}},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"9":0,"12":0,"14":{"1":2,"2":0}}”>Dr. Jaqlyn is a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional committed to enhancing the well-being of her patients. With years of experience in the medical field, She prioritizes patient-centered care, taking the time to listen to their concerns and develop personalized treatment plans tailored to their needs. Dr. Jaqlyn’s warm demeanor and thorough approach make her patients feel comfortable and confident in their healthcare journey. Whether it’s providing preventative care, diagnosing conditions, or offering treatment options, Dr. Jaqlyn is passionate about helping her patients achieve optimal health and wellness. Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and caring, Dr. Jaqlyn is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of those she serves.</span>

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar