[OFFICIAL][WINDOWS + ANDROID 5.1] Dual Boot files from Chuwi

[OFFICIAL][WINDOWS + ANDROID 5.1] Dual Boot files from Chuwi

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum [OFFICIAL][WINDOWS + ANDROID 5.1] Dual Boot files from Chuwi

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

I agree with you but when teclast will release a 12″ tablet? I have one hi12 and I am angry with the dual boot problem and with the tablet by itself. When you handling you can hear creaking. About the x98 plus I own it is good quality but it have really big PROBLEM with the Sd card. It does not work in most of the tablets.. Now I need a tablet and I do not know what to buy.

Very soon

I will order 11,6″ Tbook 16 or Tbook 12 12″

http://www.banggood.com/Teclast-Tbook-16-Intel-Cherry-Z8300-Quad-Core-1_44GHz-11_6-Inch-Dual-Boot-Tablet-p-1041560.html

jaja
    Participant

Any tutorial how to reinstall windows/android ?

valerima
    Participant

It was written on Chuwi forum you can install dual boot if SN on the back is higher than 451603xxxx

It is dualboot Hi12 after serial number 451603XXXXX
    It is win10 Hi12 before serial number 451603XXXXX

valerima

Kostas
    Participant

I agree with you but when teclast will release a 12″ tablet? I have one hi12 and I am angry with the dual boot problem and with the tablet by itself. When you handling you can hear creaking. About the x98 plus I own it is good quality but it have really big PROBLEM with the Sd card. It does not work in most of the tablets.. Now I need a tablet and I do not know what to buy.

Very soon

I will order 11,6″ Tbook 16 or Tbook 12 12″

http://www.banggood.com/Teclast-Tbook-16-Intel-Cherry-Z8300-Quad-Core-1_44GHz-11_6-Inch-Dual-Boot-Tablet-p-1041560.html

it is not 3:2 tablet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody know how I can reflash Android so it would be factory-like?

alessandro
    Participant

Chris, in a comment of his last hi12 article, told me he did with settings menu…

Please ask him again before doing that!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did something wrong and now only have ANDROID to select in boot options, think i ripped Windows partion or so, how can I reflash windows to make it dual boot again?

Karhu
    Participant

Was that the tutorial you posted in the other thread that wiped out your windows partition?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, flashing TWRP wiped it.

Mickey Y
    Participant

What’s the password for the source? Thank you.

BoORD_L
    Participant

what about cube i7? i know it is more expensive but cube quality is by far better than any other Chinese tablet

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

tcmean
    Participant

anyone know what’s the password for dropbox?

Macho Man
    Participant

Hi,

I need a detailled guide about reinstalling windows 10 on my dual boot Chuwi Hi12 (I have only Android partition now), since the one we already have are not-so-detailled, incomplete or not working for me.

emily
    Participant

How to flash windows 10 for dualboot Hi12:

Prepared Tools:

8GB USB Flash Disk, USB-OTG Cable, HUB (over 3 interfaces) and the USB keyboard as follows(if the tablet has 2 USB ports, the HUB is not necessary):

The windows 10 image file download from Chuwi Forum:http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1160-1-1.html

The first step:

Please unrar the file: (Close the antivirus software before unzipping the image files to avoid the apps in files that are deleted.)

Copy the sub-files to the root directory of the USB flash disk.

Please format the USB flash disk into the format of NTFS and rename it as “WINPE”

The second step:

Please press the power button of the tablet and simultaneously click “F7”of the keyboard continuously to enter the boot mode.

Choose “UEFI: Sandisk U1tra PMAP, Partoton 1, click “enter”to program.

When the programming is finished, the tablet will shut off automatically.

The programming will last about 5 to 10 minutes; the precise time is dependent of Hub and U disk. The introduction is on basis of using the U disk 3.0. The programming lasts about 5 minutes.

will
    Participant

emily, whats the password for the dropbox?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar