OTG charge and data USB-C?

OTG charge and data USB-C?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Pro Discussion OTG charge and data USB-C?

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    masterkill
    Participant

btw which usb hub/adapter you use right now for your chuwi hi8 pro to use keyboard,mouse,usb stick? 😀

Dmitriy
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any decision of the problem?

Anthony Witham
    Participant

Hi Dmitiy,

I do not think they will be a universal fix or hub for this tablet. I say this as some people have nominated hubs as working, I have used the same hub and found it did not work. There is no consistency on my own Tablet with the same hub, sometimes it charges when I have other devices connected, other times just holds the battery and not charge, then other times, slowly discharges. This is all with the same hub.

Dmitriy
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your answer! Could you explain, is the Aukey hub more appropriate for the tablet?

Vedran
    Participant

As I said before, Aukey CB-C23 is a perfect fit for my Hi8 Pro. And it looks good too.

Anthony Witham
    Participant

Hi Dimitry,

I still think the Aukey is the best hub for the Hi8 Pro using the original power cable that came with the Hi8, to power it. Its well made and is still the only one I found  that charged the device when using peripherals. Cheaper  hubs may or may not charge the device, but you can be sure they are not as well made and I doubt they will last. You get what you pay for, its dearer because its a better quality device in my opinion. I would recommend buying it.

Dmitriy
    Participant

Vedran, Anthony, thank you for your advices! It looks like Aukey is the best choise for our device. I will order this hub.

Jason
    Participant
    Oracle_ed
    Participant

Since this topic has been dead for a long time, I suppose that everyone as given up on the idea of hosting and charging at the same time.

These are mutually exclusive – it is one or the other. No homegrown cable or hub modifications are effective.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar