X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

This topic contains 97 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Rodz 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Author

vit
    Participant

Thanks for this, it works on my x80 pro too. since my sd card stopped working, windows OS became useless. anyway i had a little hope the sd card reader will start working when there aren´t two systems, but it still don´t. Or does anyone know how to make the reader work again when i have only android installed ?

russ
    Participant

hi guys, just ordered a x80 power, wont be home for another 2 weeks so hopefully be here when i get back

i just want to use android, no interest in windows on a tablet whatsoever..

can i just dive straight into this process straight out the box or do i need to do anything first, many thanks

russ
    Participant

worked on B2N6..

but i guess no one still uses the x80

Andriy
    Participant

Note: This solution will work on any 32 GB tablet. the trick is the gpt.bin file. Cheers, and happy flashing!!

Hi. How can do the same for 64 GB tablet? Is it easy to modify gpt.bin properly?

wenghan
    Participant

thumbs up to Allember. it works 🙂

mine is a X80 Plus (H5C5), running on android OS now and able to install more apps

Artifixprime
    Participant

This worked fine for me on my X80 Pro (e3e9).

The only problem is that the Camera does not work. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it?

Actual error is: “Can’t connect to Camera”

OriginalGrandpa
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you very much! That is exactly what I needed! Thank you for your work.

Rodz
    Participant

hi i have followed the instructions and get as far as ready to flash, connect tablet via usb in dnx fastboot mode highlighted on screen but phone flash tool does not recognise connection of tablet ??? what next ??

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password