X98Pro DualOS – Shipped?

X98Pro DualOS – Shipped?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98Pro DualOS – Shipped?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Henrik Swennergren
    Participant

Hi!

Has anyone who ordered the X98Pro DualOS (either from AliExpress or BestGear) had it shipped yet?
    I ordered 14th, and they say the preorder was until 15:th then they´d start shipping it out.

But nothing yet.

But they still sell the tablet and list it as “70 peices left”

rich t
    Participant

Hi! Has anyone who ordered the X98Pro DualOS (either from AliExpress or BestGear) had it shipped yet? I ordered 14th, and they say the preorder was until 15:th then they´d start shipping it out. But nothing yet. But they still sell the tablet and list it as “70 peices left”

Yea, well typical Chinese order process. They “claim” to have 100 pieces, yet they have none.

Liam
    Participant

Hey, I ordered it from GearBest. I actually got one of the promo ones for $170.00. When they were selling 2 a day for a week at that price. It was during the pre-order.

I was excited to get it for that price but now I’m considering just filing a claim with paypal because of their BS.

I sent them an inquiry, last week, on when it would be shipped and they stated that it was in “quality control” for one week. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited a week and sent another inquiry. This time they replied saying it’s back ordered and they are waiting for it to restock on September 30th…

How can you be inspecting a product for quality control when you didn’t have it in stock to begin with -_- . The Chinese must think all westerners are complete idiots…

They told me that I can either wait for it to be restocked or pick another item of equal value. Well, I sent them a strongly worded reply and they haven’t answered me back yet.

There is a third option for me they didn’t mention though… File a paypal claim and never use them again…

Lamont Johnson
    Participant

Mine shipped the 22nd from OKQI at AliExpress.  No DHL tracking yet but hopefully tomorrow.

Dennis Perez
    Participant

I just got mine from AliExpress today.

Ben
    Participant

I bought mine from gearbest on 9/17/2015 and they had it labeled as ships within the week. I opened a ticket today as it has been over one week. I will post what they say.

This kind of trickery really grinds my gears.

Prashant
    Participant

Guys, I have ordered mine from Aliexpress.com on 14th but still waiting for it to be shipped. Why accept orders if can’t fulfil ?.

I am depressed with waiting and excitement gone !!!.

Chris G
    Keymaster

My GearBest X98 Pro DualOS hasn’t shipped yet either. Ordered it on the 14th I think it was. Gearbest have been slow to ship lately, not happy! Banggood on the otherhand have been shipping my orders out within 2-3 days.

I think Teclast have supply issues for the X98 Pro Dual OS?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Dennis Perez
    Participant

Model#K9C6

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Olle BN
    Participant

Ordered mine the 14th aswell, getting a bit wworried they are scamming. Should i contact PayPal for a refund?

Kamal
    Participant

Model#K9C6

So finally someone received it!!

Can you please post your impressions and test it for overheating ????

How is Android running? Is it 5.0 or 5.1?

Milosz
    Participant

Yea baby 😀 ….   soon i Expect Rom to download and review 🙂

rich t
    Participant

Model#K9C6

So finally someone received it!! Can you please post your impressions and test it for overheating ???? How is Android running? Is it 5.0 or 5.1?

DId you look at his pics posted??? Its still hitting 85c. Same tab as the single boot.

Kamal
    Participant

Model#K9C6

So finally someone received it!! Can you please post your impressions and test it for overheating ???? How is Android running? Is it 5.0 or 5.1?

DId you look at his pics posted??? Its still hitting 85c. Same tab as the single boot.

Calm down. A single pic can’t give an idea of how it performs. Obviously I noticed that.

I’m sure other members are also interested in more detailed impressions, especially regarding the android part

Prashant
    Participant

Update – My order of X98 pro is now shipped. now another long wait for delivery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar