Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Attila
    Participant

Hy! Can I use Blitzwolf BW-S6 QC3+2,4A 30W dual charger for the hi13?

Andy Jenkinson
    Participant

Contrary to an earlier comment CHUWI DO sell the chargers. They said:

“HI
    good day
    you can buy the power adapter from our company , it is 20$ , thanks you can pay money on our paypal account[email protected] and give us your address , we will send it to you , thanks”
    Send them an email with the PayPal details and chase them up if necessary as they can forget!
    beavis
    Participant

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079JS9ZX2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this one and it does not work. Can anyone explain to me why? This charger roulette kind of sucks. I’d like to know which one from Amazon US works.

Mathew
    Participant

Been following this thread a few days and can confirm the following combo works

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01D821UKK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y427WT7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ETA on a full charge form a complete drained battery unit is 3 hrs

beavis
    Participant

So I bought that charger, but already had a cable. It’s not working. Could it really be cable-specific? That doesn’t make sense.

Mathew
    Participant

@beavis

Ya try a better cable, same thing if i swap that same charger to a cheaper cable it wont charge.

Is your current cable a cheaper OEM type cable?

I had originally bought just the charger, thinking it came with cable. It didnt. So i tired the various USB-C cables i had. None worked

I found another thread where that AUSKEY cable was on the known working combo list, so i bought that and 2 days later amazon delivered and it worked!

hope you can find a combo that works too

🙂

Walter
    Participant

Hi!

Could you confirm me that the combo Mathew is refering to :

is working, and if it effectively is charging at 12v, and not at 5v like many other charger,  which made them slower. I already bought a QC3.0 anker usb charger, just to found it is not compatible… All that because the tip of  the USB  cable of my original charger is defective, and I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to keep it working. Thanks a lot for your return.

Nicolas

Mathew
    Participant

@walter

ya i broke the tip off my original one.

Yes those were the two i bought

how can i check if its charging at 12v and not 5v?

specs on the cable it says

Charge compatible devices at up to 5V 3A

Walter
    Participant

I know there’s tools to help you know what is the charging rate. Just do afast search on google. When charging at 12v, on this tablet, it should be a lot faster than at 5v. There’s a lot of cheap charger that work with this tablet that onlycharge at 5v. You can see a lot of them by reading previous post on this forum. For knowl the only working solution I’m sure is working is the Innergie PowerGear USB-C 45 45W Laptop Adapter found on newegg for about 100 USD… It’s the reason I’m still searching. I know the must be a cheapee solution, but for now, nothing I’m 100% sure that is an equivalent of thestock charger. Let me know if you are able to confirm if you can charge at 12v with your charger.

Mathew
    Participant

using batterymon software

it looks like when i first plug in its charging at 11v, then ramps down to 4 – 5v.

*edit* ok so thats not volts thats watts lol. If i let the batter discharge more it will stay charging at 13.4 watts

This was with the unit at 98% it could be ramping down due to almost full charge, i will let it discharge significantly and try again

When i first got the combo, for a dead battery the ETA as soon as it powered on was 3 hours for a full charge.

Walter
    Participant

So, I contacted them, and they recommanded this model, Inateck 45W USB C Charger with 2M(6.6ft) Type C Cable , that can be purchased via Amazon.com (international delivery) for about 37USD. That’s a lot cheaper than the others full working solutions. I ordered it, and will test it in about 1 week. I’ll keep you in touch. My feeling is that the Anker 30W USB C doesn’t exploit the tablet full charging capability. I have this feeling because of the only 13w of charging rate when mesured.

So, here are the full working solution

Inateck 45W USB C Charger with 2M(6.6ft) Type C Cable (even faster than stock charger)
    Xiaomi PD 2.0 Type-C Output Port 45W Quick Charge 3.0 Gift Data Cable
    Innergie PowerGear USB-C 45 Adapter Connector

and the questionable working solution

iClever BoostCube+ 39W Dual USB Wall Chargernot as fast as the original
    Anker USB de type C avec alimentation 30 W USB with Aukey USB C cable only (cable specific and not as fast as the stock charger)
    USB-C PD Power Bank RAVPower 26800mAh PD Portable Charger working but not really practical if you only want to charge

I know there’s also a lot of other working solution, full or in part. It’s only a summary of what we know is working.

Slim Shady
    Participant

So, I contacted them, and they recommanded this model, Inateck 45W USB C Charger with 2M(6.6ft) Type C Cable , that can be purchased via Amazon.com (international delivery) for about 37USD. That’s a lot cheaper than the others full working solutions. I ordered it, and will test it in about 1 week. I’ll keep you in touch. My feeling is that the Anker 30W USB C doesn’t exploit the tablet full charging capability. I have this feeling because of the only 13w of charging rate when mesured. So, here are the full working solution Inateck 45W USB C Charger with 2M(6.6ft) Type C Cable (still pending but recommended by Chuwi) Xiaomi PD 2.0 Type-C Output Port 45W Quick Charge 3.0 Gift Data Cable Innergie PowerGear USB-C 45 Adapter Connector and the questionable working solution iClever BoostCube+ 39W Dual USB Wall Chargernot as fast as the original Anker USB de type C avec alimentation 30 W USB with Aukey USB C cable only (cable specific and not as fast as the stock charger) USB-C PD Power Bank RAVPower 26800mAh PD Portable Charger working but not really practical if you only want to charge I know there’s also a lot of other working solution, full or in part. It’s only a summary of what we know is working.

The first one mentioned, Inateck 45W USB C Charger with 2M(6.6ft) Type C Cable  didn’t work i purchased it and tested it. Really feeling like giving up at this point. This laptop was a waste of money

Walter
    Participant

Hi Slim Shady. I really don’t know why it isn’t working for you, but it’s working like a charm for me. It’s even pluged as I’m writing these words.

In fact, it’s charging even faster than the stock one.

Did you use the provided USB-C cable? Sometime, it’s the problem. Did you consider that the problem may be the tablet or the USB-C port?

For me, no change to the working/not working list. Work like a charm with the provided cable, even faster than before.

I sympatise with you. Already had problems like this, and it’s a real pain in the ass…

Slim Shady
    Participant

It may be the laptop but i doubt it. The charger i had broke so its definitely the charger. I purchased that exact charger you linked to so unless its the wrong one idk. I purchased the gearbest link hopefully that one works. If not idk if i can exchange it, and ive prob spent 100$ on chargers its really my last hope. The only thing ive done to damage my worthless laptop was ive left it in my car for a few days while i tried to buy a charger at a computer shop, no luck ofc. My dumbass fault for purchasing a no name china brand, and now im really worried the 2nd charger i just bought won’t work and

Subh
    Participant

Here in Australia I bought this charger and using since last 6 months without any issues. It does 12V 2.5 A , so charges a tad bit faster than the original cheap charger.

Klearlook Wall Charger 48W

Looks like out of stock as of today, but may return soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar