Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

This topic contains 46 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Jenkinson 5 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Atere Jr
    Participant

Thanks for the great info on chargers. Okay so it might not work, I’ll find out and test it when it arrives. I don’t think it will fry the tablet, but you never know if it does I’ll be sure to warn everyone.

Does this mean there’s no hope of charging this Tab via a Hub?

I wonder how one can play games and charge it at the same time.

Guess the keyboard dock is a must then 🙁

Obinna
    Participant

Well, there is still a micro usb port, so you can plug in a hub there and put your controller in that hub?

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Atere Jr
    Participant

Well, there is still a micro usb port, so you can plug in a hub there and put your controller in that hub?

I’m not sure the micro USB port supports that function. Gonna get one and try it out.

Obinna
    Participant

It works, I tested it with a usb/micro sd/ sd hub

Hananias
    Participant

It works, I tested it with a usb/micro sd/ sd hub

Charging thru MicroUSB didn’t work from a Power adapter charging HUB.

samba
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Good news!

I was also worried about not having a backup charger so had a search but it didn’t look hopeful until I came across this one from Lumsing

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KTJ2BGW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has a USB-C output that chucks out 14.5V/2A so all good.  all i needed was a USB-C to USB-C cable which I also got from amazon for £7.88 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01D175HMO/ref=pe_1909131_77697001_tnp_email_TE_AMZLdp_1

it was only £18,99 from amazon  (UK) and just tried it with my Hi13 and works a treat. definitely filling up the battery as can see the  charged capacity increase using BatteryBar app. 🙂

javier
    Participant

javier
    Participant

tamir
    Participant

Obinna
    Participant

Everyone, great breakthrough for the charging of this tablet.

After some intensive research that took a long time xD I found and tested that these chargers and powerbanks work:

• Wall charger: Only 22$, very compact: Gearbest
    • Powerbank: RAVpower 26800 USB PD; Amazon (Coupon code will be available soon)

Both work very good and have been tested.

shouldergiant
    Participant

Hello! I’m from the US. Do you have links for the Wall Charger AND cable that I can purchase that would work for me in the States? I see the gearbest wall charger, will that work for me? If so, is there a usb-c cable you can recommend that would work with it?

tamir
    Participant

Look at my post above for the aliexpress link.

Just order it, it comes with a cable and it fits the us.

Nacho Portillo
    Participant

So… I bought this USB quickcharge 2/3/PE (8€) and connected with the Chuwi USB-c cable to a Quick Charge 2.0 AUKEY 3-Port USB Wall Charger (15€) (I already had it at home), pressed twice to change from 5v to 12.2v and… It works!!!

The USB adaptor show 1.82A and 12.2V, so it means 22 Watts. I think it is charging a bit slower than the original, but it charges whole I’m using it. Also I noticed the original charger gives a little bit electricity touching the tablet when connected but this one does not. So it seems better than the cheap chuwi’s original one.

I’m very pleased because I will not have several chargers when travelling, and AUKEY charger looks safer to me.

Quick Charge 2.0 AUKEY 3-Port USB Wall Charger with Micro-USB Cable for Galaxy S8/S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 4/5, LG G4, Nexus 6, iPhone, iPad & More | Qualcomm Certified

Eric
    Participant

So… I bought this USB quickcharge 2/3/PE (8€) and connected with the Chuwi USB-c cable to a Quick Charge 2.0 AUKEY 3-Port USB Wall Charger (15€) (I already had it at home), pressed twice to change from 5v to 12.2v and… It works!!! The USB adaptor show 1.82A and 12.2V, so it means 22 Watts. I think it is charging a bit slower than the original, but it charges whole I’m using it. Also I noticed the original charger gives a little bit electricity touching the tablet when connected but this one does not. So it seems better than the cheap chuwi’s original one. I’m very pleased because I will not have several chargers when travelling, and AUKEY charger looks safer to me. Quick Charge 2.0 AUKEY 3-Port USB Wall Charger with Micro-USB Cable for Galaxy S8/S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 4/5, LG G4, Nexus 6, iPhone, iPad & More | Qualcomm Certified

Could you please give us the link to where you bought it?

Lily
    Participant

Does anyone know any chargers for the AU (Australia) plug? I would really appreciate it if someone can help me find one…been looking all over but it’s all EU or US…Thank you in advance! 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password