Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Alternative Type-C charger for the Hi13.

This topic contains 63 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Jerry Williams
    Participant

I know this is an old post, but for anyone still looking for a replacement charger for the Chuwi Hi-13, this one works:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDN9Z29/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Inateck 45W USB C Charger with 2M(6.6ft) Type C Cable, Power Delivery Wall Charger Compatible MacBook 2015/2016, and other Type C devices

Jerry Williams
    Participant

Slim:  I am also using the Inateck on my Hi-13; however, I found that it doesn’t work when I plug it in until I move it a bit.  My other charger broke off while plugged into the tablet, so I assume that it moved the internal connector a bit.  It charges fine, I just have to plug it in at the right position.  good luck.

beavis
    Participant

Slim: I am also using the Inateck on my Hi-13; however, I found that it doesn’t work when I plug it in until I move it a bit. My other charger broke off while plugged into the tablet, so I assume that it moved the internal connector a bit. It charges fine, I just have to plug it in at the right position. good luck.

Well that’s the one Chuwi’s twitter account told me to buy. I bought it. It does not work. My original charger also broke off. I’ve been putting it back together but it finally disintegrated. That will be the fourth charger I have bought that does not work. Now I’m emailing chuwi to see if they will ship me an original from china. This has been a nightmare.

I’m starting to believe that it isn’t so much the charger that it’s picky about, it’s the usb connector. Maybe it has to be extra long or something. Or, the original charger somehow fried/broke the port in some way.

Anthony
    Participant

I’ve been using this since the tablet was released. Absolutely no issues.

Plus I can carry one charger around for multiple devices.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Premium-Charger-PowerPort-Delivery/dp/B01C89H12K/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1539766488&sr=8-7&keywords=anker+usb+c

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password