Bad EZBook pro batteries – How to replace step by step

Bad EZBook pro batteries – How to replace step by step

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Bad EZBook pro batteries – How to replace step by step

Viewing 5 posts - 256 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • Author
    mogola
    Participant

yeppo 737a I can’t find the battery Please help me

tetageek
    Participant

Hi.

My ezbook v3 has same battery problem. I Want to replace but when open it does not same pcb.perhaps you could help me to repair. Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

administrateur web du site Objets publicitaires écologique

Alex
    Participant

Hello, everyone. I have a Ezbook 3 pro with a slightly different battery from the template of this tutorial. A TH140A (Which instead of being retangulated is a square). I am with doubts as to the weld, because unlike the other batteries posted here in the Topic, the two parts are welded directly on the batteries as you can see in the image below. If the tutorial can be made for the model of my battery, I intend to buy the batteries to weld too, because my original battery are swollen.

I also have this same battery, my battery last less than 5 min full charged.

one side of the battery looks like it’s going to explode, i removed the battery and i don’t know what should i do with it, is it safe to disassemble it?

Greedo77
    Participant

Hello, everyone. I have a Ezbook 3 pro with a slightly different battery from the template of this tutorial. A TH140A (Which instead of being retangulated is a square). I am with doubts as to the weld, because unlike the other batteries posted here in the Topic, the two parts are welded directly on the batteries as you can see in the image below. If the tutorial can be made for the model of my battery, I intend to buy the batteries to weld too, because my original battery are swollen.

I also have this same battery, my battery last less than 5 min full charged. one side of the battery looks like it’s going to explode, i removed the battery and i don’t know what should i do with it, is it safe to disassemble it?

Disconnect the battery and dispose of it in the bin, do not try and tamper with it as it will likely explode.  One of the two battery cells in my EZ book had swollen the same way and i replaced the battery.  The laptop will run off the power supply without a battery so you can use it that way safely and then order a replacement battery.

Alex
    Participant

I also have this same battery, my battery last less than 5 min full charged. one side of the battery looks like it’s going to explode, i removed the battery and i don’t know what should i do with it, is it safe to disassemble it?

Disconnect the battery and dispose of it in the bin, do not try and tamper with it as it will likely explode. One of the two battery cells in my EZ book had swollen the same way and i replaced the battery. The laptop will run off the power supply without a battery so you can use it that way safely and then order a replacement battery.

Thanks man

did you have the same battery? if yes where did you find a new one?

i have hard time to find it

Viewing 5 posts - 256 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password