Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 image

Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 image

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 image

This topic contains 153 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Quickbook Support 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 153 total)
  • Author

izak
    Participant

OK fixed myself after visiting every inch of the bios. If you don’t have the boot from USB in boot manager just choose one of the 6 other option in the starting screen called Boot From Files it will show in the bios everything connected to the tablet including the USB and the files inside just choose the appropriate file that laugh windows installation.

Eric Dunn
    Participant

Anybody know what I’m doing wrong?  What’s the most likely place to start trying to figure this out?  The files, the hub, the download, what?

Anonymous

which is the appropriate file? i cannot see my usb too in the bootmanager…. crappy tablet..

Eric Dunn
    Participant

d

Eric Dunn
    Participant

“The installation was cancelled.  Some installation files are missing or corrupt.  No changes will be made.”  When following install via techbench windows 10 instructions GCole left.  Looks like nothing works. Mine’s like 4 months old and I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING.  There’s 90 dollars down the drain I’ll never get back.

M
    Participant

ello my Hi8 arrived with win10 and android 5.1 preinstalled after 3 days from new a virus stopped windows from booting so I installed en_windows_10_pro_10240_x86_dvd successfully and run double driver 4.1.0 portable with Chuwi Hi8 drivers backup doubledriver.zip Double driver says restore worked successfully and all drivers are ready to use but after reboot NO drivers work. I have working windows 10 but no touchscreen no wifi no intel graphics no sound no sd card no cameras. Double Driver restore does not work and also installing the drivers manually by right click and install the .inf file also says completed successfully but after reboot does not work Plaese please how do I install drivers

Matteo Casieri
    Participant

How it’s possibile you have android 5.1? My chuwi hi8 have android 4.4 without possibility tu upgrade!

M
    Participant

I brought my Chuwi Hi8 Pro duel boot about 2 weeks ago new and it came with windows 10 and android 5.1 preinstalled check out the screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

O Kobbe
    Participant

Would you mind to give me the folder names of the files you used for the drivers? Im having a hard time with all this

ChrisVH1982
    Participant

Hi folks, my Hi8 is driving my crazy! I cleanly installed Windows 10 but I am not able to install all drivers. However, after a reboot, it got stuck (spinning balls).

Another try: I tried 10 times to restore a Windows 8 / 10 and now also the latest Windows 10 image. Winpart is the issue here as it seems. It selects disks 2, removes the partition and attempts to perform the restore. The problem is that disk 2 is my USB stick! So the script aborts with the message that it can’t restore to a removable media… Well, after that, the USB stick is empty anyway, doh!! The right disk would be disk 0.

Has somebody an idea? Would be too bad to scrap that tablet.

Kamiru
    Participant

For everyone who still cant activate windows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8KCdVN3QE

I just found it . It helped me with windows 10 pro.

S.W.A.T
    Participant

Rozapk
    Participant

Forget that link, it’s just an old windows 10 beta (no RTM).

Let’s wait for the final one

THI
    Participant

Everything except no wifi (driver shows ok) and broadcom serial bus.Any fix for the wifi at least ?

SS
    Participant

Same as above. Windows 10 clean install. I had to reinstall because I screwed up my Win10. Everything works except for Wifi. Can someone please provide a working Broadcom Wifi Driver from a latest Chuwi Hi8 Win10/Android device? Everything on Android KitKat side works perfectly.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password