Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 image

Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 image

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 image

This topic contains 153 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Quickbook Support 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 151 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • Author

SS
    Participant

Same as above. Windows 10 clean install. I had to reinstall because I screwed up my Win10. Everything works except for Wifi. Can someone please provide a working Broadcom Wifi Driver from a latest Chuwi Hi8 Win10/Android device? Everything on Android KitKat side works perfectly.

Karim
    Participant

Hi,

i am really freaking out. i Have the Chuwi Hi 8 newer Version where chuwi introduced a new Android and Win10 download because the Wifi Module changed. But I have no Driver for this. The WIFI is just not working. Maybe all the Forums entries where People had success was with the older Chuwi Hi8. I tried all the Drivers out there but success. I also changed in the advanced Settings of the Driver the mode. No success.

Please help.

Joe
    Participant

I am afraid I screwed up and can use some help.  Since I never used the Android system decided to try and change the partitions and give more memory to Windows.  Stupidly made things worse and now have multiple partitions with even less space for Windows.  I tried to correct this using EasUS free version but no luck.  I thought getting back to normal using an image would help.  Downloaded the 5 parts of the image on this site.  I have it on the Micro SD card but can not figure out how to access it.  All help appreciated.

Thanks

Quickbook Support
    Participant

Get 24/7 Quickbook Support +1-888-723-9943 (Toll-Free) by dial Quickbook Support Service to the Slow performance of QuickBooks software, Unable to connect to the client-server, Quickbook devices like Quickbook by our expert’s technicians. Get Diagnose and Optimization Service by best QuickBooks Technical Support. Quickbook Support our team helps all kind of issues related to your Quickbook Customer Support 24*7 hours.

Quickbook Support +1-888-723-9943 installation of the Quickbook software, Setting, and Configuration of the software, issues in updating data file and rebuilding it, We Provide Online Financial account Updates for the Helpline Number.
    https://www.quickbookscustomersupportservice.com/quickbook-support/

Viewing 4 posts - 151 through 154 (of 154 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password