Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

This topic contains 138 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Miroslav Leitner 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Flubski
    Participant

Hey Guys,

just wanna know when gearbest dispatches your ordered iWork10 Tablet.

I ordered mine on the 14th of march and they said they had it in stock on 28th, because of their “hot sale” and manufacturer delivery problems.

So I´m quite interested how long it takes to dispatch the tablets that were bought during the Intel sale.

Henry Atcorner
    Participant

Hi,

Here is the answer I got from Gearbest.

earbest Customer Support  à :03/19/2016 06:17:22 UTC
    Dear Henri,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest about your order.

We are sorry to inform you that the item Cube iwork 10 Ultimate is back-ordered. But I am sorry that it have not stock in EU warehouse.

We expect it to be back in stock withing 7-14 working days if there is no delay on supplier’s side.

If you want buy this item you can place an order form CN warehouse, but you need to wait 1-2 weeks.

Thank you for understanding.

We are at your service, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Best Regards
    Virginie
    Gearbest Customer Service
    http://www.gearbest.com/

Anonymous

Of course they had no stock…although they explicitly committed to having stock…

Here is what they wrote about it in an email from them, advertising the sale, read:
    http://www.gearbest.com/mail/2016/GT0321.html

”Gearbest will ensure promo products are in stock and shipped ASAP. Our party kicks off on Mar 21 @ 17:00 (UTC). Join us and find out which killer products have got the lowest prices, and add them to your cart in advance! Gearbest always gives more than you expect!”

Laura
    Participant

considering i waited 21 days and they didn’t ship, cancelled and reodered at the discounted price i bet they have none in stock and it will take a while for them to get the tablets and ship them

Anonymous

Yes, had the same experience (kinda)…ordered initially at 304.99$, cancelled and reordered at 289$…now I say I will wait, but if 3 weeks later I still see no progress, then I will have to cancel again, if they can’t commit to a date then.

Flubski
    Participant

Hey Guys,

yesterday I asked gearbest whether the tablet was in stock now.

Today they answered me that:

Thank you very much for your order with Gearbest.

I have checked the stock availability and I’m pleased to inform you that the items you have ordered are in stock and are now ready for shipping.
    Once your order has been shipped out we will send you a confirmation email.
    We kindly ask you that you wait a little more.
    Alternatively,you can also see the information when you log in your account on our website and review your order here http://user.gearbest.com/my-orders.html

I hope they´ll ship it soon and I will inform you further.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

its bullshit from them, they wrote me this yesterday (i’ve ordered 17th of march):

Thank you for contacting us, we are always keen to help in any way we can.

We have urged the manufacturer to expedite delivery. We respectfully ask you to please wait for about one week. As soon as we have the item in stock, we will arrange the shipment for you.

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

So i guess it won’t be sent anytime in the near future

Flubski
    Participant

its bullshit from them, they wrote me this yesterday (i’ve ordered 17th of march): Thank you for contacting us, we are always keen to help in any way we can. We have urged the manufacturer to expedite delivery. We respectfully ask you to please wait for about one week. As soon as we have the item in stock, we will arrange the shipment for you. Please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. So i guess it won’t be sent anytime in the near future

Maybe it´s just because they sold more than 100 units within these 3 days and so they tell you to wait, because they haven´t got enough units in stock (if they have at all :D).

But yes, that´s always the problem buying from GearBest …

mike
    Participant

I always buy from gearbest when there is information that product will be shipped within 3-5 days. Usually there is no problems and package is delivered 3 weeks later. When they say shipping in > 4 days they don’t have product and they need to order it first.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

so have they actually managed to send the tablet to anyone of you?

Laura
    Participant

nope. not yet.

Jhurko
    Participant

Not yet here either..

E
    Participant

I guess no need to add that I’ve heard nothing yet either. Still listed as 10-15 days dispatch last time I checked.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

i’ll give them one more week and then try to get refund and probably buy the HiBook from Aliexpress. this really is unprofessional. I’m really curious why they keep taking money and sending the item which they do not even have…

Frederic
    Participant

Nothing here, but certainly looking forward to hearing when anyone gets a shipping notice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password