Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Flubski
    Participant

Nothing here, but certainly looking forward to hearing when anyone gets a shipping notice.

When did you order?

Frederic
    Participant

Only a week in, given the sale, so I’ve still a bit till the 15 days before I consider a followup.  First order with GB so curiuos as to how timely it plays out and it’s always reassuring to hear if/when others who ordered early on have received good news.  Time will tell I suppose.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ordered the tablet on the 23rd, so still just 9 days, stated clearly that they would ship on 10-15 days, so not really stressed out about it.

However, ordered the keyboard together with the tablet, but asked them to send as 2 different packages to avoid taxes on at least the keyboard, but even though it says it will ship within 3-5 days, nothing has happened there as well.

Laurence
    Participant

Ordered 8th March with 3-5 dispatch estimate. Latest update from them is they expect stock to arrive mid April. Thinking I might upgrade to the i7.

David
    Participant

I have ordered it from GB on 25th March. It was shipped out today. So they probably resupplied the stock.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

So.. mine has been sent too. Nice of them to post a picture of the package I wonder if they use same one or really take a picture of each sent product.

I’m really thinking about ordering keyboard dock. But I have spare Apple wireless keyboard so I plan to use it until I decide ://

Laura
    Participant

so they process orders in random order… for example i ordered on 22th and still not shipped, while one ordered on the 17th and one on the 25th have both been shipped. lol.

Flubski
    Participant

Hey Guys,

my tablet was shipped today as well.

Lets see how long Germany Express takes to deliver.

Laurence
    Participant

Just got my shipping email as well.

Laura
    Participant

whelp, got mine shipped too O_o weird, it is almost 22.00 in china, they must be working over hours.

oh well, good news for us

Frederic
    Participant

Yup, received shipping notice as well.  Guess I really should to order a glass screen protector now.  Figured I’d wait till the tablet shipped so that I didn’t end up with a partial shipment, just in case.

Flubski
    Participant

Im waiting until delivery as well, in case the tablet has a broken screen. If everything goes fine I´m gonna buy the tempered glass + keyboard dock.

But I dont know, if I will order these things on gearbest again. As a lot of people say, Banggood is way faster than gearbest and I would accept to pay a little more for a faster delivery. If at all I would only buy the keyboard because of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LiAscUlsYk :DD

E
    Participant

I received a dispatch notice out of the blue today too. I’ve ordered a screen protector with the tablet, but was going to order the TrekStor SurfTab Duo W1 keyboard once the tablet’s arrived. It looks like it ought to fit, and from everything I’ve read the TrekStor tablet is pretty identical, and the keyboard actually costs less than the Cube keyboard – no idea whether the keyboard build quality is identical to the Cube though, since that’s meant to be pretty good. I’ll report back once I’ve tried it, in case anyone else is interested.

Flubski
    Participant

I received a dispatch notice out of the blue today too. I’ve ordered a screen protector with the tablet, but was going to order the TrekStor SurfTab Duo W1 keyboard once the tablet’s arrived. It looks like it ought to fit, and from everything I’ve read the TrekStor tablet is pretty identical, and the keyboard actually costs less than the Cube keyboard – no idea whether the keyboard build quality is identical to the Cube though, since that’s meant to be pretty good. I’ll report back once I’ve tried it, in case anyone else is interested.

Yes pls 😀 I would really interested, if this dock fits.

Jhurko
    Participant

Mine was sent today too.. but not from China, but from Spain, where I’m living.. oh well, after almost 30 days I’m not complaining.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar