Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

This topic contains 138 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Miroslav Leitner 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

ok, so my finally arrived..

22.mar. 2016 – I ordered iWork10
    2.april (~11 days) – I received foto image of package and tracking number (PostNL) – but this number was untrackable
    8.april – tracking changed to: The item is pre-advised
    tracking info:
    08-04-2016 10:04 The item is pre-advised
    12-04-2016 08:53 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
    12-04-2016 16:56 The item is on transport to the country of destination
    14-04-2016 23:46 The item has arrived in the country of destination
    19-04-2016 09:53 The item has been processed in the country of destination
    22-04-2016 11:32 The item has been delivered successfully SLOVAKIA
    It took exactly a month

Despite the fact that I gave to send package via PostNL, I have to pay duty .. ?
    It seems that officials in our country are not so lazy and check these shipments.

model i15-TL .. now I’m just waiting on the keyboard and USB reduction/hub

well mine was sent to slovakia as well. but with the Yunexpress and belgium post.

It seems that its lost somewhere, or customs seized it and didn’t let me know.

Because the keyboard was sent on 8.4 and arrived to Slovakia on 18.4

I’ve ordered the tablet on 17.3 – they shipped it on 3.4 and still there is no sign of the tablet whatsoever. I’m really starting to be pissed off, because the yuntrack tracking is useless. It only says that it left Brussels on 8.4 and should be delivered within 2-8 days. It’s been already 10 days, and package has still not arrived.

I wonder why yours was sent to Slovakia using PostNL and mine using Belgium post and its useless tracking system.

richie
    Participant

I specially requested the PostNL, hoping I can avoid customs .. unfortunately didn’t work like it 🙁 .. nevertheless, it’s still a good price

John
    Participant

@ richie. You are lucky,man.

I ordered mine on 16.03 , on 8.04 item was pre advised and today is “on transport to the country of destination” (Romania). Of course, with PostNL.

Something is very wrong with gearbest.

E
    Participant

Mine has been “being prepared for presentation to customs” for over a week now. Sent with Post NL to hopefully avoid import duty, but looks like that’s not worked out. To be honest I just hope they get on with it now, whether I have to pay or not, and that there’s not some other problem.

Jim
    Participant

mine just arrive, what should i check?

cube
    Participant

Hello guys,
    I also received mine from gearbest promo.
    While i was doing a factory reset on win 10 i noticed backlight bleeding.
    On dark backrounds it is noticeable on all 4 corners.
    Also i found out 2 stuck pixels.
    It really bothers me on android or when on low-light environment.
    Could you also check here if you have the same problem or i was just unlucky? Link
    I think cube is a pretty good company but these panels are pretty trashy.
    I really like the tablet but im afraid i have to return it…
    What do you think?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Laura
    Participant

yes there is some backlight bleeding. but it’s not too terrible, and can’t really complain for the price

cube
    Participant

yes there is some backlight bleeding. but it’s not too terrible, and can’t really complain for the price

You mean on your unit you have also backlight bleeding?
    Could you post a picture with a black backround on full brightness?

On mine is pretty bad. I ve had same issue in the past with my other tablets but it was never that intense like in the cube iwork10.
    Even the low price 80$ subcategory tablets have minor backlight bleeding.
    Here is a video which i think it demonstrates it better:
    https://sendvid.com/nme06sgd

E
    Participant

Mine arrived today, so took exactly three weeks from the shipping notification until arrival. Yesterday evening it was supposedly still waiting to be presented to customs, but it looks like they just stuck a sticker on it an waved it through. Packaging was pretty good – a couple of yards of bubblewrap around it inside the padded envelope. The official PU case was (in blue) looks to fit OK, not too tacky, and will certainly do a job. The tempered glass screen protected was also in the package, but I haven’t applied that (or even opened the packaging) yet.

It’s a TL unit as expected. First impressions are pretty good. It’s a little heavy compared to the 7″ tablets I’m used to, but look and feel is good and the screen was good when I turned it on briefly.

I’ve ordered a TrekStor keyboard now – looks like I may have got the last one as they’re now listed as unavailable (was listed as only a few left as I ordered!). Will post something when that arrives as to whether it is the same as the Cube one.

First job now however will be to do a backup and then clean install of Windows 10.

Jhurko
    Participant

Well, last thursday I collected my tablet from postal office, couldn’t try it until yesterday. Model i15TL, as everyone in this batch, same Windows, and so on. Thankfully no customs at all, I asked for the “low profile” shipping method. Nice wrapped package. Tablet runs fine, just annoying that AC charging activates the device, but oh well. Screen bleeding is also noticeable (just tested it), but I don’t plan use it in darkness or with full brightness. I bought the stylus as well (the one at 4€) and works so far on both systems. I didn’t tried yet on paint programs or the like, though.

Anyway, I’m fine with it, I just want a 10 inches double boot tablet and this one match my needs, specially with its price. I would like a nice Android custom Rom, though.

I want to give my thanks to Laura for her very informative posts here, I will stay tuned for more.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

anyone of you had the Belgium post registered shipping ?

cube
    Participant

anyone of you had the Belgium post registered shipping ?

Belgium post is registered and traceable until it arrives in country of destination. (Slovakia in your case)
    Then it gets delivered as simple parcel.
    Which means it doesnt need signature for being delivered.
    Postman could drop it off without a note!
    Next time prefer Singapore post or NL post.
    Way better,faster and safer.

I cant understand why a big company like Gearbest behaves like this. Cost cuts?
    But again how can you ship a tablet thousand miles away with unregistered post service?
    Cmon. This is a joke…

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

exactly.

i guess somebody from post/customs gave himself a gift. Cause it is still not here after 17 days from Brussels. I could’ve walked back and forth in 17 days. I tried reaching my post and ask them whether they have any info if the package arrived in Slovakia at all.. but no reply as of yet.

So i guess – DO NOT USE BELGIUM POST REGISTERED, cause it has no tracking whatsoever once it leaves the Belgium…. You can save yourself a lot of time trying to find out where the package got lost.

richie
    Participant

hmm .. nice .. just on friday i received info from GB, that they shipped me PU case for iWork10 via Belgium Post Registered .. hmmmmm

David
    Participant

My package

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password