Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Dispatch of Gearbest-Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

So i’ve asked my local post office if they recieved the package, and they told me that the YUNTRACK tracking number is not trackable at all because it is not in correct format. And they have not recieved any package for me.

I paid for the tablet on 17th of March and still have no clue where the tablet is, and now i can only say that it is lost. So i’m opening a case with Gearbest and see what they’ll tell me, and if they will ship me new one(i bought it for 160$ and now it is 188$ so fck their store credits).

I’m seriously pissed off as i have the keyboard dock, and all the accessories with me already, and i’m really curious how the gearbest will continue with this case as i paid for shipping insurance.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

love the way they communicate 😀

Dear $clientnam,

Thank you for your reply.

We sincerely apologize for this delivery issue.
    I have reviewed your order in detail.
    Since you have purchased the insurance during the check-out, we can resend a new parcel with the same item for free to you. This package will include a tracking number and will be received within 10-25 business days.

Can you please confirm I can go ahead with this reshipment?
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

so they will reship it if the manager approves it in 3-5 business days 😀 yea sure

Laura
    Participant

they are asking you to confirm that you want the package re-sent. i would say yes…

Martin Gorbush
    Participant

So i’ve asked my local post office if they recieved the package, and they told me that the YUNTRACK tracking number is not trackable at all because it is not in correct format.

This is realy sad.

If I knew beforehand that for GearBest “registered shipment” means that it is so only till Belgium (or rather ECDC Logistics Center) I would pay 25 cents more for PostNL shipping.

In my case (not so far from your location on global scale) I recived my package (which was send on 13th April) just yesterday and it is i15-T(D) version. I hope your order will be delivered also.

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

well i had no option to choose PostNL unfortunately 🙁 and i doubt that it will ever be delivered, its been 4 weeks since it was dispatched. I hope that the reshipment wouldn’t be lost somewhere too, cause then paypal 60 days period would expire (cause i paid 17 of march)

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

gearbest customer support is awful. They always close the tickets after few hours and there is no history of them. I was told that they’ll resend the tablet after 3 days, but now when i opened another ticket they’re keep telling me they need another 3 days. I’m really pissed off by this, and told them if they won’t re-ship it using PostNL til tomorrow, i’ll open a paypal dispute. I don’t have much time left with paypal 60 days period – it ends in 2 weeks.

I mean gearbest is okay when you recieve the item, but when you have some issues with the postage, they suck ass and their support is just some random copy paste without any effort to help the customer…. lucky you all who recieved your parcels 🙂

Jim
    Participant

There is a big problem with them, I make a mistake and their support does not work at all

Later I will open a thread about my tablet despatch wwish I have big problems

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

After some pressure they replied to my ticket that they’re resending the tablet today via postNL and gave me tracking number which is not working yet. Ill see tomorrow

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to hear Miroslav, they seems to act quicker when they are under pressure.

I got my tablet today together with the keyboard, looks great!

March 23rd: Ordered

April 16th: Shipped out

April 20th: Parcel to become trackable

April 27th: On the move

May 2nd: Delivered

I got another version as it seems? I heard people getting the i15-TD and i15-TL? I got a version called i15-T, but cant see any obvious differences (dual boot)

Martin Gorbush
    Participant

I heard people getting the i15-TD and i15-TL? I got a version called i15-T, but cant see any obvious differences (dual boot)

As I understand i15-T is sometimes called i15-TD because these letters are in serial number printed on the sticker of the box. Where Windows as well as Android is describing this model as i15-T.

My history with GearBest and this tablet was very similar to yours. Only mine was send on 13th of April and arrived on 28th. Cheers :).

John
    Participant

My package arrived on 27.04 in good condition and i didn’t pay taxes (with postNL). I ordered on 16.03 . The big problem was how gearbest has handled the situation. At some point i thought that this is a scam and i lost my money. Strange way to do online bussiness!

Martin Gorbush
    Participant

At some point i thought that this is a scam and i lost my money. Strange way to do online bussiness!

My thoughts exactly just after few days from my purchase when I witnessed two more flash sales of this tablet on GearBest store and there still wasn’t any shipment to me. Thanks to that I searched and discovered this forum ;).

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

how long did it take for you guys using postNL to be able to track the shipment? mine is still saying:
    Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later.

i’m really curious what should i do next as 60 days will pass in 13 days. If i should open claim with paypal, even though they tell me that the package has been reshipped, but one can not be sure with the Gearbest.. and i don’t want to lose the money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

4 days.

Took 16 days to Sweden with postnl from when they said they shipped it.

richie
    Participant

In my case it took 6 days,
    but check out my older post (page 7) where I gave a complete tracking record
    (PostNL to Slovakia)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar