drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hi Andi,

thanks for your drivers. It helped me a lot. I installed the ones I found on Baidu, but it seems they aren’t available anymore. However, the touchscreen didn’t work and 2 drivers were missing, but now, it seems that every driver is installed correctly. I created a backup and will upload it later – might be possible that we have different driver version, I have to check that later 😉
    Best wishes

Martin

Andi
    Participant

Hai Martin,

gern geschehen, ich muss auch noch ein FuBU von meinem System ziehen, die eMMC ist mittlerweile platt, also keine Reserve mehr.

Gruß

Andi

Martin
    Participant

Finally, this are the drivers installed on my system rnw. They are newer than the ones you uploaded. However, there are newer bluetooth drivers. But when I upgrade the them Bluetooth and WiFi strikes, so I didn’t included them. What I love the most with the newest drivers, I can use Intel WiDi with Miracast and my HDMI Miracast Dongle – that turns my Ezpad 6 Pro to a perfect presenter 😉

When you smasehd your emmc, I hope you have a clean installation of Windows now. The drivers I uploaded, have all the WHQL check done and shouldn’t be malicious (as far as I know).

Good luck and thanks again

Martin

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vR8efxo-MVE-W4fvwWkufjEnjyFUsNZb/view?usp=sharing

Alexander
    Participant

could someone send me drivers for the battery of ezpad 6pro because mine is charging only to 70%

hung
    Participant

Hi Juan, Thank you very much, yes ist helping me! All my unknown Devices are not present in your System, so i have a wrong BIOS Setting. Have a nice Day, Best Regards Andi

Dear Andi

i also have the driver problem with 5ABA,5AAE,5ABE

and i found a lot of driver tools can’t solve it

can u help me how to solve it?  it is wrong BIOS Setting ?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Andi
    Participant

Hello Hung,

well, i´m sorry for this late Reply.

I haven´t solved this issue in Bios, i only deactivate the items in my device Manager.

The unknown devices are not realy present in the System, they only activate in the Bios Settings. But i realy don´t  know how to find them in Bios.

By deactivate them in the Device Manager, the System works with no error.

If you try to find them please be VERY CAREFUL, this Bios is nearly like dangerous.. One wrong Setting can dark your Screen after reboot. If this happens, you will Need a HDMI cable to a tv set with HDMI Input.

Thats also the reason, why a Dualboot with e.g. Android Fails.

Filippo
    Participant

Good morning,

I just wrote to this forum because I noticed that it was very complete.

I have a problem with my EzPad 6 pro and I’m sure you can help me.
    I state that it works properly and I installed the Italian language, the only problem is the wifi.

Sometimes it does not detect the 2.4hrz network that other PCs detect.
    Other times it tells me that it is not possible to connect.
    A few times it connects correctly.
    So I guess it’s not a hardware problem, but a software problem.
    I tried to remove, replace or update the wifi drivers, but the problem continues.
    When it does not work, the “troubleshooting” tool tells me:
    Access point problem or wireless card.

I do not know what to do.

Too bad because I like this Tablet a lot and for the rest it works properly.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance for availability,

Filippo.

Andi
    Participant

Hello Filippo,

first try to catch if the error depends in special wifi channels, you can monitor it easyly by using a wifi analyser on a Android Smartphone. Maybe CH 13 vor 14 is in use, some wifi receiver dont work with them. In my Router i dissabled ch13 and 14, because my webcams can’t Connect to Them with simmilar errors like you have.

Pls tell results..

Andi

Filippo
    Participant

Good morning Andi and thanks for the quick reply.

I followed your information and my tablet connected to 3 wifi without problems.
    The can to which it is connected are 1, 9 and 11.
    I continue to follow in the next few days and when he gives me the problem, I will check the channel.
    In the meantime I ask you if you can give me some other parameters to check or some other suggestion, if this is not the problem.

Thanks to the availability,

Filippo

Andi
    Participant

Hi Filippo,

Maybe you can check, what Wifi-Hardware you have. You don´t have to have the same Hardware as me.

mine is using Realtek RTL8723B over USB2.0.

Driverdetails are:

Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Date 25.12.2017, Version 1030.25.701.2017.

it uses rtlwlan.sys and wifibus.sys.

From other Systems i know, that sometimes Energy save modes disconnect the wlan, reconnect may end in error. perhaps you can try to deactivate Power saving of the Wifi.. But only a idea.

Also it could be, that Bluetooth Connected to your Jumper makes error, because RTL8723B is a shared Hardware for both.

At this time, i don´t more suggestions, hope you can solve your Wifi.

Andi
    Participant

once more:

are you using MAC-Adress filtering in your Router? If yes, try to deactivate it for a try.

Filippo
    Participant

Hi Andi.

Really thanks for the advice.

I confirm that I have installed this:
    Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Date 25.12.2017, Version 1030.25.701.2017
    I confirm that I have disabled energy savings.

For the rest I keep you updated, maybe I send some photos with the problem when it occurs.

Best regards,

Filippo

Filippo
    Participant

Hi Andi,

Today the drivers have been updated to the version:

I check if the problems continue and then I’ll let you know.

How can I check if I’m using  rtlwlan.sys e wifibus.sys.?

Thanks as always

Filippo

Filippo
    Participant

Hi Andi,
    I wanted to update you on the problem I had in the past few months.
    I do not understand if I have solved by updating the last driver or following a small change, but the problem has not occurred anymore.
    I’ll explain what I did:
    I noticed that the reception of the wifi was weak because in relation to other laptops or tablets or phones.
    Then I opened my tablet and with the help of a soldering iron and tin I extended the existing antenna.
    From that moment on as if by magic the reception has improved and at the same time I did not have problems with disconnection or other problems connected to the wifi.
    Could it be the reason?
    I add that I bought and as soon as I receive it I install it, a new internal antenna that increases the signal reception by 6db.
    I wanted to share these experiences with you because you have been very kind in answering me, and I will keep you informed if everything works for the best.

Thank you,

Filippo

Filippo
    Participant

New update:

the antenna has arrived, replaced the original one, the problem has been solved.

Probably it was the poor signal, but it certainly helped the release of new drivers or maybe both.

However now everything is OK.

Filippo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password