drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    josip
    Participant

Did anybody manage to fix the touchpad driver issue? All of my drivers are installed fine but when i touch the screen i get 4 ghost touches at different spots. Graphics card is IntelHD but Monitor is only detected as digital flat panel 1024 x 768. Could that be the problem? I’ve tried changing monitor ‘driver’ to 1920 x 1080 but still no difference.

Filippo
    Participant

Good morning friends,
    Could someone tell me where to buy the spare parts?
    I have broken the support that adjusts the opening of the tablet when you put it on the table.
    I tried with the seller and with the official web site, but both did not answer.
    I am very disappointed because they do not give assistance.
    Can someone help me?
    Thanks in advance,

Filippo

josip
    Participant

That is just the keyboard? Try buying another, they should sell them separately.

Cactus
    Participant

hello

The touch screen of my Ezpad 6 pro is not calibrated after a windows 10 format. I have tried different drivers and none works. I get the feeling that my version with battery 4500mah, has the touch panel different and that’s why the drivers do not work (in a Chinese store, I saw that they sold two different touch panels for the ezpad 6 pro). Could someone with this version (4500mah battery), could you pass your drivers ?? thanks

https://i.imgur.com/R0Gcepj.jpg

Benjamin
    Participant

hello The touch screen of my Ezpad 6 pro is not calibrated after a windows 10 format. I have tried different drivers and none works. I get the feeling that my version with battery 4500mah, has the touch panel different and that’s why the drivers do not work (in a Chinese store, I saw that they sold two different touch panels for the ezpad 6 pro). Could someone with this version (4500mah battery), could you pass your drivers ?? thanks https://i.imgur.com/R0Gcepj.jpg

I have the same problem. I tried all drivers for the touchscreen which I was able to find, all of them did something, but none worked perfectly. With the best one I found the tablet sceen was separated in ‘Vertical Bars’ (about 8) in which the touchscreen worked perfectly on the left side, but the further you move right the touch point is unable to keep up. When you cross the border an touch point appears and the cursor skips to the next ‘stripe’. Additionally, the accelerometer is inverted.

I tried the following:

• install the drivers with the screen 180° flipped which someone posted as a tip -> bars
    • install drivers for ezpad 5s-> made it worse (four input points)
    • install official drivers from jumper-> bars like before

There is no TouchSettings.gt file in my /windows/system32/ini folder.

Someone suggested it could be the Intel HD drivers, but I can’t imagine how they would be related to the touchscreen.

As you suggested I think they have switched the touchscreen module. Mine has an

HN 1101-FPC-V1 (32X24)

and uses as the ic:

SILEAD 3692

EDIT:  I just contacted the Jumper Support…

I also saw the project with the firmware for Linux and might give that one a try if everything else fails…

Cactus
    Participant

I have applied similar solutions and I have had the same results —–> it works but it is not calibrated.

The problem is the jumper company, its website is not updated (2014) and does not respond to email. to see if you’re lucky and they respond.

Do you know if you can see the touch panel version without having to open the tablet?

Where did you get the official drivers? because in the jumper web there is not. I have got drivers from a Chinese website, from this forum, from a russian forum and from my vendor and there are only two versions of the touch screen driver (03-27-2017 and 05-27-2017).

Benjamin
    Participant

Got the drivers from driver backups from this forum / so they should be the ones jumper ships the tablet with… Or atleast one version of it.

I opened the tablet using an pice of a plastic pagaging (those semi flexible transparent ones) and started from the sd reader side above the reader. And worked my way to the top, accros the camera (be carefull at the powerbutton and pogo connector if your attemt this). I can upload photos from the positions of the latches if you want…

Cactus
    Participant

no, thanks, I have experience opening all kinds of devices, but if it is not something essential, I do not open them, because there is always the minimum possibility of damaging them or leaving aesthetic imperfections.

Anyway, if I find a solution or some relevant information, I’ll put it here …

Benjamin
    Participant

I opened mine primarily to populate the sata3 m.2 slot with an ssd…

Yesterday evening I tried linux with the drivers from the github repo, but I have the same exact problem, even if I try to set different touchscreen resolutions.

I also found a datasheet for the silead controller, but it is chinese only.

I guess our best bet is to hope that someone backups their driver. I saw that one user on 4pda.ru had pictures of the ezpad with the same touch panel, maybe we could try to contact him?

http://4pda.ru/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t834262-1100.html

Cactus
    Participant

if surely the only option is that …

From that Russian forum I pulled out several drivers, but none worked …, some I could not because they were from 2017 and they were not available anymore. try if you want, my Russian is bad ;-P and my English is not good.

Benjamin
    Participant

in the oem.inf or whatever it’s named search for

:[OEMProjectInfo]

:Project=

EDIT: I’m not sure if this identifier is unique but I hope so.

they seem to list the driver chip in there e.g.: 3676. So we are serching for 3692…

I’m having trouble registering in 4pda because i don’t speak russian, but i’ll try my best…

Cactus
    Participant

Yes, I had seen those details, but I have not taken anything out of it. in some of my drivers they said 3692 in the title, but then inside no.

all this is the fault of jumper, it did not cost him anything to upload the drivers to his website … 🙁

Benjamin
    Participant

Thanks to NeO928 from 4pda.ru for saving my tablet 🙂

Driver & Bios for ezpad 6(s) pro with touchscreen b.

the bios file is NOT related to touch screen functionallity, it’s just in case someone bricks their tablet by setting a wrong setting in the bios and will have no other possibility than to desolder the flash chip and externally flash it with an programmer with that file

EDIT/UPDATE: jumper seems to have updated their english website (or I didn’t saw those files the first time) and @juanbcru
    found them: http://en.jumper.com.cn/downloadcenter/list.aspx?lcid=19

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cactus
    Participant

Very Thanks… Benjamin!!… and very thanks  NeO928!!… works perfectly now!!

josip
    Participant

for some reason it still doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried flashing bios with american megatrends bios application and tried installing those drivers by manually replacing them in system folder. nothing helped 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar