drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

This topic contains 81 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamin 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

Have to say thank you to Benjamin. I used your drivers and the drivers from the jumper site to create a fresh fully updated recovery iso. Just installed an 120gb SSD, so testing iso on that, all good so far. Only bad news is, jumper must not have tested this tablet when connected to TV through HDMI. Sound is not working even with original drivers. So it wasnt the drivers I updated after all. I will edit recovery iso now to see if I can get touch working in boot.wim. As not every one has a keyboard. I could also do a touch screen A one too. Might help others do a fresh install. EDIT:- As Im testing. Im trying everything that caused issues in past. I have updated all drivers bar USB HUB (really Bluetooth chip) and Bosh Sensor. HDMI audio now works with latest drivers. Now with USB HUB, its mis-identified (if you allow it to be updated, it takes out Bluetooth chip and sets all devices attached to various other Bluetooth devices). This explains why a fresh install without drivers has, no wireless and any other device attached to Bluetooth chip. Apparently the BlueTooth chip is running USB3 HUB and anything attached to it. Will continue testing and tweaking until I have answers to all issues, I have experienced.

The Wifi/Bluetooth combo chip is an rtl8723bu which is connected with usb2.0 internally.

Is that why bluetooth takes out wifi while using both at same time. Was steaming XBOX while using bluetooth joypad as XBOX controller. Every time, 10 secs in wifi dies. Disable bluetooth and wifi comes back.

Benjamin
    Participant

Every time, 10 secs in wifi dies. Disable bluetooth and wifi comes back.

I’ve not noticed something like that yet. I tested a bluetooth file transfer from my phone over bt to my pc and apart from the download speed beeing cut in half (from 10MBps to 5MBps) I didn’t notice any connection losses. But I’m using linux, but this confirms thaf the hardware is able to handle bt and wifi at the same time. But I don’t have an Xbox controller to test with, so it might be different depending on the device.

Is your wifi completely dead or is it just to slow to strean the xbox diplay data?

Chris
    Participant

Every time, 10 secs in wifi dies. Disable bluetooth and wifi comes back.

I’ve not noticed something like that yet. I tested a bluetooth file transfer from my phone over bt to my pc and apart from the download speed beeing cut in half (from 10MBps to 5MBps) I didn’t notice any connection losses. But I’m using linux, but this confirms thaf the hardware is able to handle bt and wifi at the same time. But I don’t have an Xbox controller to test with, so it might be different depending on the device. Is your wifi completely dead or is it just to slow to strean the xbox diplay data?

Correct, completely dead. Physically says there is no interent connection. Even though its still connected to my network. Im not using XBox controller, Im using World of Joystick to make PC think BT controller is Xbox controller. However even when not using WOJ app, issues still happen.

Search on the net, say its a very common problem / complaint. So maybe there is something different in drivers or way windows handles things.

Mike
    Participant

at the and of the story, I’ve seen the post of @benjamin with the drivers for the 2 different models, I’ve download them and resolved the problems using all the Jumper official website driver for ezpad 6s pro BUT ONLY FOR THE TOUCHSCREEN AND THE ACCELEROMETER I’VE USED THE DRIVERS FOR MODEL B POSTED BY OUR FRIEND AND YOU CAN FIND IN THE PREVIOUS COMMENT OF THIS CHAT

There are three files in the .zip package
    “gsl3692-jumper-ezpad-6-pro-b.fw”
    “silead_ts.fw”
    “sileadtouch.sys”

So what files do I need to install and HOW to install them to get the Touchscreen working?

I cannot install these files via the device manager since it just says “a newer version of this driver is already installed” 🙁

Benjamin
    Participant

at the and of the story, I’ve seen the post of @benjamin with the drivers for the 2 different models, I’ve download them and resolved the problems using all the Jumper official website driver for ezpad 6s pro BUT ONLY FOR THE TOUCHSCREEN AND THE ACCELEROMETER I’VE USED THE DRIVERS FOR MODEL B POSTED BY OUR FRIEND AND YOU CAN FIND IN THE PREVIOUS COMMENT OF THIS CHAT

There are three files in the .zip package “gsl3692-jumper-ezpad-6-pro-b.fw” “silead_ts.fw” “sileadtouch.sys” So what files do I need to install and HOW to install them to get the Touchscreen working? I cannot install these files via the device manager since it just says “a newer version of this driver is already installed” 🙁

The files that you have found are for the linux driver or extracted from the windows driver. They will not work on windows.

You can use the driver(s for a and b model) which I have attached to one of the earlier posts or the ones from the jumper website. They should have an .inf file included

You can ‘force’ the device manager to use the older but working driver. There are two ways to achieve that:

-1) click on uninstall on the touchscreen in the device manager, this will remove the current driver from your system. If you have installed multiple drivers for this device you can reboot and remove the next one which it will default to and so on…

-2) in the ‘install driver’ menu there is (a bit hidden though) an option which if I recall corectely was called “Install from storage” or something like that which will overwrite the currently used driver if you select the right file (I think it was the .inf file), check my previous posts where I have written that in greater detail. I can’t check the name at the moment as I have wiped windows and installed linux 🙂 )

There was some other way to force to use some drivers with the commandline, but I’ve not personaly used it.

jky
    Participant

Hi?
    I am an EZ Pad 6 Pro user.
    Installing Windows 10 Pro
    I have a problem,
    I found this thread.
    Thanks to you guys here, I was able to solve most problems.

But the touchscreen still has trouble.

I tried it the way you said.
    (Disable -> Enable -> Reboot)
    But I have not been solved.

It works exactly like the link above.

So I have a favor.
    If you are a successful driver
    Back up with a double driver
    Can you upload to Google Drive ??

Please upload

Benjamin
    Participant

Hi? I am an EZ Pad 6 Pro user. Installing Windows 10 Pro I have a problem, I found this thread. Thanks to you guys here, I was able to solve most problems. But the touchscreen still has trouble. I tried it the way you said. (Disable -> Enable -> Reboot) But I have not been solved.

It works exactly like the link above. So I have a favor. If you are a successful driver Back up with a double driver Can you upload to Google Drive ?? Please upload

Yeah that’s a touchscreen driver missmatch. If Jumper hasn’t developed a new model one of the driver attached to this a post on page 4 of this thread should work:

drivers

have you tried the ‘normal’ install method mentioned in this post?

I’m not sure if you got it right. To remove all installed drivers you need to

(Uninstall Device->Reboot->((repeat until driver is gone) Uninstall Device->Reboot->)->Install New Driver)

you said you did: (Disable -> Enable -> Reboot) which will not remove the driver.

But I would recomment that you try the other easyer method first, because it’s quiert tedious to uninstall all old drivers, if you have tested multiple.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password