dual OS version announced

dual OS version announced

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate dual OS version announced

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

well, you can do a search with some of the following keywords: spi, program, 1.8v, logic converter

Whiskey Rebellion
    Participant

So, I’m very excited, received my iwork10 today. Charged and now looking around.

I’ve bought a dell pen from amazon, should arrive on Friday, hopefully it will work, we’ll see.

@Chris or anyone else with a dual boot; have you sorted out the google play issue, will it run on your machine?

I downloaded it through the HiMarket app, but no joy, it keeps crashing – or rather goes into a loop of app won’t run. I force stopped it. But now what? Help, guidance, advice will be much appreciated. 😉

Martín
    Participant

Looking forward whether the stylus works with the tablet.

dlink377
    Participant

anyone has google play sorted out on this tablet.? tried so many different apk and still crashes. however, the android part seems has usb debugging and bootloader unlock options on developer menu (it doesnt on iwork8), maybe we can easily root without flashing it now?

Chris G
    Keymaster

anyone has google play sorted out on this tablet.? tried so many different apk and still crashes. however, the android part seems has usb debugging and bootloader unlock options on developer menu (it doesnt on iwork8), maybe we can easily root without flashing it now?

No luck, I gave up after wasting countless hours on GPlay isntallers Google services etc from APKmirror. I’m no expert at this, so hopefully someone that has more experiance than me at installing Play can fix this. As I really want Play on this!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Kris
    Participant

I am supposed to receive my dual OS version next week. Curious to see if it will contain Google play installed by default.

Daan Rademaker
    Participant

Anybody know if there wil come dualboot rom’s for the 15-t with (SN started as i15-T).
    On the cube download page i see dual boot brush software and turitorials only for (SN started as I15-TD)

chacuavip10
    Participant

So sad that the tablet come with no Gplay by default. We some how can install Gplay apk but i cant install Gplay services.

Nemix
    Participant

So sad that the tablet come with no Gplay by default. We some how can install Gplay apk but i cant install Gplay services.

Do you have the official dual boot version of this tablet?

chacuavip10
    Participant

Do you have the official dual boot version of this tablet?

I did. But seem on w10 a bit laggy when youtube 1080p

chacuavip10
    Participant

I just reinstall window 10 Pro (USB boot), but then i realise that it didnt recognize the intergrated wifi and some other thing. I just download the 5.9 Gb firmware on the Cube download, how can i install it?

Myno
    Participant

I am supposed to receive my dual OS version next week. Curious to see if it will contain Google play installed by default.

Hi Kris Van Lier, did you receive your Iwork 10? Did it come with Google Play installed?

Myno
    Participant

Dumb question: have you tried this – link below ? I’ve been doing some research, and when I receive my tablet I will try this first if I have this same issue.

https://www.androidpit.com/install-google-play-services-apk#easyway

dlink377
    Participant

Thank you Chris for the small guide how to open the tablet. I accidentally trip on micro USB cable when charging my tablet, so the tablet went flying from 1.2m table to the ground, hard. Even though I have case with it, it is too thin to even protect anything (I just use it to prevent scratches and wake/sleep cover).

Upon inspection, it doesn’t seems anything wrong, just my tempered glass got hairline crack and the aluminum body dented near the micro SD slot. Afterwards, I realize the screen will not turn on anymore, because when I unlock it, I can hear the Android unlock and lock sound, and the touch screen is still working.

I open the tablet and inspect what is wrong with the tablet. It is just the ribbon cable connecting to the screen near the Windows button a bit tilted, so I just re seat the cable and it is working normally afterwards.

I started to open the tablet on the small gap near the micro HDMI port, which is wrong, because it is microphone. I thought the black plastic part is a piece with black plastic bar on the camera. Thank fully I suddenly remember small tip how to open this tablet Chris written on previous post, so my microphone is still safe and alive :).

Chris G
    Keymaster

Dumb question: have you tried this – link below ? I’ve been doing some research, and when I receive my tablet I will try this first if I have this same issue. https://www.androidpit.com/install-google-play-services-apk#easyway

Google services crashes 🙁

Thank you Chris for the small guide how to open the tablet. I accidentally trip on micro USB cable when charging my tablet, so the tablet went flying from 1.2m table to the ground, hard.

Very lucky, I’ve broken 3 tablets now and all related to MicroUSB cables plugged into them.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password