dual OS version announced

dual OS version announced

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate dual OS version announced

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

my bet on the GMS crashing is that it has to do with build.prop being set with stuff that identifies the tablet as a china product and therefore not allowed to have play installed. much like how it was on the teclast x80h back in the days. if you can find the thread on xda there should be instructions on what to change

dlink377
    Participant

Very lucky, I’ve broken 3 tablets now and all related to MicroUSB cables plugged into them.

I am planning to buy this magsafe connector to prevent any accident related to micro usb charging:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=521356767984&ns=1&abbucket=19&sku_properties=122216547:21516

Anyone tried it already? It is a bit expensive for a micro USB charging cable. It does say support up to 2.4A charging.

Michel
    Participant

So sad that the tablet come with no Gplay by default. We some how can install Gplay apk but i cant install Gplay services.

Dumb question: have you tried this – link below ? I’ve been doing some research, and when I receive my tablet I will try this first if I have this same issue. https://www.androidpit.com/install-google-play-services-apk#easyway

Google services crashes ?

Thank you Chris for the small guide how to open the tablet. I accidentally trip on micro USB cable when charging my tablet, so the tablet went flying from 1.2m table to the ground, hard.

Very lucky, I’ve broken 3 tablets now and all related to MicroUSB cables plugged into them.

Try the GoogleInstaller.apk. I use it with MIUI. You just need to install the playstore with this installer and it installs all the missing services with it. The included play store is a little old so you need to download the newer version from somewhere else and install it over the included one. Just give it a try dropbox download googleInstaller

EDIT: never mind, i just saw the official update added google play

ben
    Participant

please can someone help me with my cube iwork 10 i try flash my bios but i have a proplem i make the instruction like the post say erase after blank but when i go to program say (write operations timeout faild) what happed?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Write timeout error happens when it’s not connected properly the clip.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

ben
    Participant

Write timeout error happens when it’s not connected properly the clip.

yes,but if not connected properly the clip how erase and blank with no errors i dont undarstand what i make wrong when i try to programming can you help me please with any foto of how connect the usb programmer with the cable on my tablet?

Chris G
    Keymaster

If you did erase it, read it and it should all be the same, for example, FF FF FF (Everything). If not it’s not really erasing and blanking.

I’ve had this same issue and spent hours on it, in the end the issue was my clip didn’t connect 100% or did when I erased it, but later lost connection. Make sure too you unplug/disconnect the battery.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

ben
    Participant

If you did erase it, read it and it should all be the same, for example, FF FF FF (Everything). If not it’s not really erasing and blanking. I’ve had this same issue and spent hours on it, in the end the issue was my clip didn’t connect 100% or did when I erased it, but later lost connection. Make sure too you unplug/disconnect the battery.

the battery is connect on my cube but not have any clips to disconnect ? do i disconnect the battery fisrt  and after erase, flash the rom ?

i ask this because my battery when i try to flash is connected.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I removed the battery connection (Unsolder it) then erase. I’m almost certain that’s how I did it. When connecting the clip you should hear the beep of new hardware sound in Windows.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

ben
    Participant

I removed the battery connection (Unsolder it) then erase. I’m almost certain that’s how I did it. When connecting the clip you should hear the beep of new hardware sound in Windows.

i remove the battery and after i make erase and then program but when finish the program say : chip with the content are in disagreement ,can you help me with this my cube tablet iwork is i 15-TL ?

ben
    Participant

I have one last question on this f***ing tablet i try to flash bios with usb programmer ch341a but nothing cant flash all the time error not detect chip my

winboard CHIP is 25Q64FWSIG i found new winboard chip on aliexpress :http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-W25Q64FWSSIG-W25Q64FWSIG-25Q64FWSIG-25Q64-64M-BIT-FLASH-8M-X-8-SPI-BUS-SERIAL-EEPROM/32466932387.html

if i order this chip from aliexpress and replace mine have any luck to be alive again my tablet ?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s possible the chip is dead or fried if you haven’t gotten anywhere. Flash it outside first and then resolder it. Best of luck, it’s not an easy job.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Luigi
    Participant

Hello, i have an iWork 10 with Type-C USB.

I am stupid, i have deaktivated the USB2.0 Support. And now I can nothing do in the BIOS. No Keyboard available. I think this is the same Flash precedure like Teclast X98.

All what I now need is an BIOS Dump…

Have anybody an iWork10 with Type-C USB? Ans can make an BIOS Dump?

Or is here the BIOS inside?

http://www.51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=407

But how do I download?

Joe Wallace
    Participant

Is it required to unsolder the battery for the clip to detect?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Is it required to unsolder the battery for the clip to detect?

Normally, yes. If it doesn’t detect in my experience it’s two things. Need to remove the battery connection or the clip isn’t in the correct way or not giving 100% connection.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar