dual OS version announced

dual OS version announced

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate dual OS version announced

This topic contains 62 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  tommyvca 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Áron
    Participant

Hi,

I also bricked my BIOS and want to reflash it with the method mentioned on page 2, but the software doesn’t recognize it.

I already unplugged the battery from the motherboard and checked if the clip fits 100%.

When I connect the clip to BIOS, the USB programmer disconnects from laptop. When I disconnect the clip from BIOS, the USB programmer connects again to laptop.

This is weird! What can be the problem? Shouldn’t it operate the opposite way?

B.Wade
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have a Cube iWork 10 flagship which works (in as much as it will boot into the bios – and that’s all). What files do I need to replace the partitions and windows10+android 5.1 (presumably I don’t need to flash the bios as it is working).

Second quick question – how do I get the tablet to recognize the usb stick. I have a bootable stick but I can’t seem to get the tablet to boot from it  (other computers do). Your help would be greatly appreciated, Barry

tommyvca
    Participant

Are you using the bios.bin inside the following rar link to do a hardware flash??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EXB7Ngka9pVXJ0X2dsYzBxeVU/view?usp=sharing

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password