GearBest.com user reviews

GearBest.com user reviews

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    TWICE
    Participant

Now i’m worried that they would send me the older one with usb 3.0 port instead of Type C lol.

TWICE
    Participant

Received mine 4 days back. Everything is in order. But I don’t see any charging adapter though.

Peter
    Participant

I bought a HI12 from them 01 July.

The problems so far the invoice doesn’t show what i bought it shows a couple of unknown sku’s for a unknown 10.2″ tablet and charger the total price is half that of what i paid for.

I paid for shipping and they shipped it out with there slowest free shipping. I hope they included the insurance that i paid for but i really don’t know for certain.

The tracking number from middle east express (It is shipping to Australia) seems invalid.

I’m trying to get a refund for the extra i paid for shipping but they refuse to refund me to paypal and want to give it too me in wallet credits.

Is this all i can hope for?

What should i do? maybe I’m just making a big deal out of nothing?

Update: Finally got a refund for shipping and I’m waiting for the tablet

Jade Thaveekij
    Participant

Ordered teclast tbook 11 Since 06/24 And also the tablet case on 06/25 The case already already arrive with Kerry Express While the tablet itself still somewhere en route.

The people at kerry still figure out where they are. Gearbest support asked to wait. shit, this is my first experience ordering tablet from them. Had ordered a lot of things before including the vacuum robot which arrived well through DHL.

At the moment, gearbest asked to wait up to 30 days to open official claim. Terrible indeed.

-= Jade =-
    Teclast TBOOK 11
    from Bangkok, Thailand

Peter
    Participant

Now for the good review for once. I ordered the new metal keyboard for Chuwi hi12 because they are mostly the only one selling it and also the price was hard to beat. It was shipped in 2 days and arriving on tuesday via DHL. Hopefully they are improving their service. Way to go GB!

BlackAlice
    Participant

I ordered a Cube iwork12 and glass screen protector  last week.

i chose Expedited Shipping ,bcs it was free($0.00)   . i’m living in japan.

13th July , ordered in gearbest.

14th,  received shipping mail from gearbest.

15th ,  delivered to my house throughout the morning.

i’m very surprised this unbelievable quick delivery.   less than 2 days.

DHL did amazing job . ofcouse they hadn’t asked me additional tax or customs duties.  total free shipping.

I highly recommend to choose Expedited shipping if they discount shipping fee.

Karsten Fischer
    Participant

I ordered a Cube i7 from Gearbest in April, delivery would have been quite fast, about 10 days, until customs withheld the tablet. After a couple of weeks discussing with the customs official it was either sending it back or destroying it. So back it went. As soon as Gearbest got it back I contacted them, explained what happened and was given 3 options: send it out again, hoping it will avoid customs this time, refund to my PayPal account or into my Gearbest account. Since I wanted the thing and had already got the keyboard, I went with option #3. Within 5 hours I had the full amount refunded, ordered another one from the UK warehouse, got it delivered within 4 days.

Mario Fajardo
    Participant

I did just realized something, hope someone had a similar experience. I did preorder the Cube i7 Book from Gearbest the 18th, and by the 19th it was already shipped. Not that I’m complaining or anything (specially since I chose the slow shipping), but if the presale ended on the 22th to be shipped on the 24th, how is that I got it shipped before that date? Does someone know?

EDIT: Editing this, it just arrived and in pristine conditions. Slowest shipping to Spain, but it arrived quite fast compared to the estimates (from the 18th to the 29th, 11 days which for the slowest free shipping is not bad at all). It came surprisingly well packaged (pic related). The wall plug adapter was thrown here, and due to how tight this wrap is, it leaves marks outside the box but nothing that affects the tablet. One thing of importance is that the tablet has been booted up before, probably to change it to english (it is obvious due to the box seal completely cut off), but as far as I can tell asides doing the first boot config nothing else has been done to it. Fun part, I’m impressed by how more streamlined this process was. Good experience in Gearbest, tbh better than some experiences I had in online shops from Spain. Oh, and the tablet is gorgeous 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jade Thaveekij
    Participant

I posted this earlier on July 11 and did not come back.  The shipment on July 15th.  The tablet now won’t charge at all.

It does not come with a charging adapter which they promised earlier.

Opened ticket with Gearbest for return now and get the RMA.  Too bad.  Not a good experience at all.

-= Jade =-
    Teclast TBOOK 11
    from Bangkok, Thailand

Andrew Winton
    Participant

I ordered a Chuwi Vi10 Plus from gearbest on Aug 17 and it arrived last night, so just one week. Free DHL shipping to Michigan, USA. Everything looks well packaged and in good condition and no problems yet. I thought it would take a while, but faster than expected. I also received the US prong charger adapter as requested in the note section when I ordered, which I wasn’t sure would be accommodated – so far a good experience.

Jade Thaveekij
    Participant

I posted this earlier on July 11 and did not come back. The shipment on July 15th. The tablet now won’t charge at all. It does not come with a charging adapter which they promised earlier. Opened ticket with Gearbest for return now and get the RMA. Too bad. Not a good experience at all.

Updated: I just got a notification (after tens of following up through their tickets) that my new unit is being shipped out today.  🙁  Too bad.  For the record only.

-= Jade =-
    Teclast TBOOK 11
    from Bangkok, Thailand

Ben
    Participant

I ordered a Hi10 Plus from Gearbest on Wednesday morning (US, East Coast time).  It already shipped and just passed through DHL Customs in Cincinnati, Ohio!  I have ordered a lot of phones from China and never had something processed and shipped this quickly. I had horrible experiences like most here with GB in the past, but this experience so far has been great.   Best part of all this is DHL shipping was free on their site for the tablet and only an extra $3 for the keyboard.

Rob
    Participant

Ordered a few things from them, they are very hit and miss, Sometimes they can dispatch within days and I receive them quite quickly, The record being a full week from when ordered for some Redmi Note Cases, This is with their “UK Express” Postage option which is delivered by Yodel and track able from when it arrives into UK can take a full week for an estimate delivery date on Yodel’s tracking.

Then there are times when they are ridiculously slow. It took a full month for me to get my Mi Notebook from ordering with the same UK express option (their default free option in this case). I waited three weeks before they even shipped the notebook and provided me with the tracking number they had told me the delay was due to a “China National Holiday” which they hadn’t mentioned at the time of ordering despite saying the Notebook was instock and delivery would take 10-20 business days.

The loyalty points system although quite common with these types of sellers is quite good.

PA Robertson
    Participant

See below my post under the Teclast heading for more info.

Briefly, my Teclast Tbook 10 was failed. I sent it back to Gearbest, who ‘repaired’ it and sent it back. It failed a second time. Obviously this model tablet is unreliable. Now the only option offered is to attempt a second repair, or a USD30 refund. As it costs about NZD60 to send it back, this isn’t an attractive offer. I suggested a more generous refund and / or a discount on another model tablet, but no joy.

This is an issue where Gearbest should be contacting Telclast on my behalf, but they instead are making all this my problem.

I have also been locked out by Gearbest from posting reviews, so I can no longer share my concerns about this model with the world.

Hmmm

Avoid Gearbest.

John Macie
    Participant

Ordered a Cube i7 Book on 11-11. It said there were 17 pieces left and would ship between Nov 13 and 15. I live chatted today and they said the cube was unavailable, even though they are STILL on sale @ 279.99 and there are 137 pieces left now. I wonder if this is with all cube products or all tablets or everything from Gearbest? Any ideas how long I might have to wait for them even to ship it? I’m in the US, so I expect it to take time, just feel like everyone else when they say they have it and they don’t it makes me wonder how they operate. Any feedback appreciated!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 160 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password