[FIXED] Help! My tablet is not booting anymore

[FIXED] Help! My tablet is not booting anymore

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion [FIXED] Help! My tablet is not booting anymore

Tagged: 

• This topic has 78 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Raul.
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Raul
    Participant

hi!

I’ve had the same problem as the original post. Trying to boot from an USB I’ve change the options in BIOS, and now I haven’t active USB ports. Meanwhile, my windows gets corrupt and is on recovery state, but I can’t do nothing with touchscreen, keyboard or touchpad to restore it. To resume:

• I can boot on Android, touchscreen works when android fully boots.
    • I can boot on windows, but it enters on recovery mode, and I haven’t touchscreen or usb enabled to continue.
    • I’m able to boot on DnX mode after booting on both OS. I can reach the boot menu but navigate only through the first two options of the menu with the volume buttons (continue, or boot from file). I can’t enter on the BIOS again because the option is on the right and it cannot be reach.
    • I’ve followed the instructions from @jonathan and I can boot on TWRP, but the droidboot.img cannot be flashed because I haven’t touchscreen to swipe to confirm.

Is there anything I can do to restore my BIOS settings and enable again the USB ports and touchscreen? Any help would be really appreciated.

My tablet is: Vi10 Q32G22150505379

Best regards.

santi_sc
    Participant

hi! I’ve had the same problem as the original post. Trying to boot from an USB I’ve change the options in BIOS, and now I haven’t active USB ports. Meanwhile, my windows gets corrupt and is on recovery state, but I can’t do nothing with touchscreen, keyboard or touchpad to restore it. To resume:

• I can boot on Android, touchscreen works when android fully boots.
    • I can boot on windows, but it enters on recovery mode, and I haven’t touchscreen or usb enabled to continue.
    • I’m able to boot on DnX mode after booting on both OS. I can reach the boot menu but navigate only through the first two options of the menu with the volume buttons (continue, or boot from file). I can’t enter on the BIOS again because the option is on the right and it cannot be reach.
    • I’ve followed the instructions from @jonathan and I can boot on TWRP, but the droidboot.img cannot be flashed because I haven’t touchscreen to swipe to confirm.

Is there anything I can do to restore my BIOS settings and enable again the USB ports and touchscreen? Any help would be really appreciated. My tablet is: Vi10 Q32G22150505379 Best regards.

On some tablet models the BIOS is restored by holding down the Power button 30 seconds.

Jonathan
    Participant

santi-sc, I did not know that! Thanks.

Raul, please try santi_sc’s suggestion. Failing that, well I’m not sure what instructions I left on this thread and unfortunately I don’t have time to check. However, I did eventually produce an automated fixer for this that added support for more tablet versions. I think the latest version that I produced is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2v02XT2BFHdb25tWVp0NHBqRFU

You extract the package to a Windows 7/8/10 PC then run the batch file and follow the instructions.

Raul
    Participant

Hi

I’ve tried @santi_sc’s suggestion first without luck. I’ve read before that this tablet doesn’t have a hardware bios reset, but I gave it a try.

But @jonathan’s fixer did the Job!! My USB ports, keyboard and touchscreen are enabled again! Thanks very much guys! I did not have much hope of restoring it.

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar