Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

This topic contains 69 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  james 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Nebular
    Participant

Is there someone with experience?
    Looks like the Touchpad is better because its another one.

Chris G
    Keymaster

No one yet, my Gearbest order is still processing. Support tells me about the 18th they will have stock. So we will see.

My guess is they have used the same ODM as the Tbook4, so a large precision touchpad. But I hope not the same keyboard or 48hz screen.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Nebular
    Participant

yes, it looks like its an IPS Panel, but Geekbuy and other seller says its just “FHD” dont think so because this review site

Jumper EZbook 3L Pro review

say it is an IPS panel.

When the Touchpad is good…this laptop is the next China Hype

Chris G
    Keymaster

Careful ringosoft.com… Those losers post so-called reviews but they don’t even own or have used the tech they review. Another FAKE review website and it was them or another similar site (there are many) that was transcribing my reviews, taking screen dumps of my review videos and claming it as their own review.

All the do is a fake reviews based on the specs. Stock photos and nothing of their own or ripping images I upload.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Nebular
    Participant

than, good to know. thx for that information, i will wait for your review. When its not an IPS panel…. man china wtf…simetimes i think they doing this conscious. We know the right cheap hardware. And the developer use everytime in the next laptop version the wrong one hardware. is it to hard to use simple the right cheap hardware with good experience?

Jumper Ezbook 3 pro is the best example. all fine all works well. but sure the trackpad must be shit… dont get it

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, sadly it seems there is always something they mess up. EZbook 3 pro is the best of them, and you can tweak and improve that touchpad to make it a lot better. Still, a real shame, it’s not as good as my Tbook4 and Cube iwork5X’s precision touchpads.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Michel
    Participant

double post.

Michel
    Participant

Yes, sadly it seems there is always something they mess up. EZbook 3 pro is the best of them, and you can tweak and improve that touchpad to make it a lot better. Still, a real shame, it’s not as good as my Tbook4 and Cube iwork5X’s precision touchpads.

I am thinking of buying it blindly. 220€ right now… is the TN panel so bad?

My alternative is to buy the CHUWI LapBook 14.1. What do you suggest? ?

thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

I think it will be better than the Lapbook 14.1. If you can wait till I review it or at least do the unboxing to check out the screen and find any issues.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Michel
    Participant

Do you have any ETA?

Thanks 😀

Chris G
    Keymaster

Still hasn’t shipped yet. So I think about 2 weeks yet before I’ll have it.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Michel
    Participant

Ouch. I bought it (supporting your work with a clic on your link). I hope they will dispatch it to me (for real) between Aug 25 – Aug 28, but I don’t trust them. Today the dispatch date changed to mid september and now it is back to aug 😀

Cya and thanks.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks for the support, I just checked my order again. Still processing it says 🙁 Hopefully, it will read dispatched this week.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

keesq
    Participant

Geekbuying is selling them for $209 and they seem to have them in stock.

sportnok
    Participant

Geekbuying often add postage to the price, depends on the product.

Have a look at the Bben N14W on amazon, it looks the same.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password