Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Sx C
    Participant

Hi bruce, do you mean that the 3l’s build material is sufficiently different enough from the 3 pro that you actually can believe that it might be ‘metalized’ plastic.

No, under close inspection the metal finish on the Pro 3 and the Pro 3L look exactly the same. I live in the mountains and it gets cold at night so I left my three laptops out and the temperature to the touch seemed the same as well. But it is amazing how much more svelte the 3L feels when picking it up

Oh i get what you mean, even thou the ezbook 3 is technically heavier it just feels like it weigh more than that.

^pretty sure geekbuying will accept a return, you might have to pay return shipping out of pocket but it will still be cheaper than buying RAM die and then paying someone to switch it for you.

CM
    Participant

Quality has to differ peace to peace. On my 3L there is strong wifi – I am quite far fom router and signal is OK. But after double check with live distro – the RAM is really faulty one. If Geekbuying did not accept my claim do you thing there is possibility to buy another RAM? I am no moder but it looks that it is impossible ?

Don’t see that they can argue it given the ram fault.

Miroslav Ďurica
    Participant

Don’t see that they can argue it given the ram fault.

But of course they can 🙂 – Response from support “You should do Factory reset and it should be fine”

I can do it to make them happy but it is waste of time

http://prntscr.com/gmhq6r

Sx C
    Participant

cant really blame them, the CSO are probably not tech savvy and have to go through all the procedures as required.

One time i spent a week arguing with a CSO that the button shaped thing is in fact, not a button but i finally gave up and make another video to convince the person.

Dave
    Participant

I have the same memory issue……..wonder can it be replaced easily or best just to send product back to GEEKBUYING….

Alastair
    Participant

Anyone else having problems with phantom mouse clicks and movements? Mine jumps all over the place even when I’m not touching the touchpad! Very annoying as this is a solid laptop other than that.

G
    Participant

Has anyone been able to get in BIOS and disable TDP? My BIOS seems locked and I am thoroughly against having to manually set TDP each time I turn on the laptop. Otherwise I am very happy  with the unit. I have a Sandisk emmc and put in an ADATA 128gb SSD. I only wish I could disable the power limit and set it to 10W.

james
    Participant

I have my Ezbook 3L Pro on order, my question is this, Are all the download files for the standard Ezbook Pro 3 compatible with this larger version, is it basically the same tablet but with a bigger screen ?, Thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

@jammer Yes some exact hardware except for the screen.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

james
    Participant

Great thank you, I’ve cancelled now though and gone for the X4 version 2.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar