Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

This topic contains 69 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  james 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Glossy and supposedly IPS?! That would be even a better batch than the EZbook 3 Plus! Very nice for you that you got a decent device.

CM
    Participant

On the way, well at least I think it is. I wanted to cancel but they said it was sent now.

Hopefully it will turn out to be a good thing that you couldn’t cancel.

Natte
    Participant

Just picked mine up. There are some clear flaws with the device but overall it feels solid. The screen is TN for sure, and glossy. Viewing angles look very similar to 3 plus so it’s probably the same screen, also the hinges are way too loose. The keyboard is not the best quality, theres almost no flex but some keys are really unreliable and you have to hit them right in the middle or they either don’t register at all or you get double hits. The touchpad is big and it feels great to use, no issues.

Sx C
    Participant

The 3l pro is supposed to be a lesser version of the 3 pro right? its just that the ezbook 3 pro has been on promotion pretty much throughout its whole life

Ian
    Participant

It’s supposed to be (L)arger version – 14″ vs 13,3″, larger keyboard and touchpad.

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

Does it have an SSD? Precision touchpad?

Natte
    Participant

Toshiba e-MMC drive.

Precision touchpad – yes.

Sx C
    Participant

It’s supposed to be (L)arger version – 14″ vs 13,3″, larger keyboard and touchpad.

isnt that what the plus is? the l here could stand for lite and all evidence is pointing towards that it might be. well to be fair only the display is substantially worse but other than that there is next to no difference between the 3l and the current iteration of the 3 pro

Ian
    Participant

3 pro and 3L pro have the same internals – n3450, 6G ram, 64G emmc. Main difference is in screen size, 3L is bigger.

3 plus has m3, 8G ram and 128G emms and doesn’t have pro in its name.

Miroslav Ďurica
    Participant

My 3L pro arrived

first impressions

• screen angles – good – left-right; and below a verage up-down
    • screen is quite bouncing
    • keyboard little bit bumpy but usuable
    • touchpad – quite nice with that software turned OFF

but probbably i have a serious problem – I thing it is problem with RAM beyond any quick fix – Am I right ? Screens below. Does anyone else has these kind of errors every 5 minutes?

http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=3l1.jpg

http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=3l2.jpg

Laptop is unusable 🙁  Probbably I will have to test geekbuyings return policies

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Michel
    Participant

test hardware with a USB Live Linux distro

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

I bought the EZbook 3 Pro for an upcoming trip – both version 3 and 3L.

Both are basically flawed but for the price I’m amazed they accomplished what they did. The screen on the 3L seems faded to me. And the trackpad whilst a big improvement to the Pro 3 still compares unfavorably to my Acer Chromebook 14 (not a premium laptop after all).

The 3 feels like a brick compared to the 3L and the 3L is bigger. I am wondering if the 3L is using a metalized plastic?

Last night my 3L got extremely hot on the upper left corner – so I rebooted and it cooled down. I suspect some background process went haywire. Also made me suspect a metalized plastic – heat not being dissipated. A brief search on the web didn’t yield any definitive results on how to differentiate between metalized plastic and metal.

The ‘A’ key is problematic on my unit. If you press the upper part of the key it doesn’t register. Need to press in the center

The WiFi reception is mediocre in both the Pro 3 and the Pro 3L.

Leaning toward taking the 3L on my extended trip. The Pro 3 trackpad is just so bad…

Sx C
    Participant

Hi bruce, do you mean that the 3l’s build material is sufficiently different enough from the 3 pro that you actually can believe that it might be ‘metalized’ plastic.

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

Hi bruce, do you mean that the 3l’s build material is sufficiently different enough from the 3 pro that you actually can believe that it might be ‘metalized’ plastic.

No, under close inspection the metal finish on the Pro 3 and the Pro 3L look exactly the same. I live in the mountains and it gets cold at night so I left my three laptops out and the temperature to the touch seemed the same as well. But it is amazing how much more svelte the 3L feels when picking it up

Miroslav Ďurica
    Participant

Quality has to differ peace to peace.

On my 3L there is strong wifi – I am quite far fom router and signal is OK.

But after double check with live distro – the RAM is really faulty one. If Geekbuying did not accept my claim do you thing there is possibility to buy another RAM? I am no moder but it looks that it is impossible 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password