Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

This topic contains 69 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  james 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Chris G
    Keymaster

Well the Chuwi Lapbook Air is looking promising, and there is also the Jumper EZbook 3 Plus (Core M3 + 8GB RAM)

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops πŸ™‚

Jose
    Participant

Hi Chris, Is there any news about the 3L pro order? Or even the Plus version?

Michel
    Participant

I cancelled my order.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, Is there any news about the 3L pro order? Or even the Plus version?

3 Plus is on the way, but now stuck in customs it seems.

And my 3L pro order is still processing. I might just cancel it, I think after all it’s a silver version of the Tbook4. And now I just bought the EZBook 3 Pro V4 I prefer that instead with the new touchpad and tweaks.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops πŸ™‚

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

The 3L doesn’t appear on Jumper’s website. I have a 3 Pro V3 and the trackpad drives me crazy so I was thinking of ordering the 3L before a long overseas trip. But I doubt this laptop is really close to shipping.

Hopefully – a better trackpad and the 3L might have much better sound. The Geekbuying photos doesn’t show grills on the bottom so the 4 speakers might play through the keyboard.

Gearbest says it comes with an SSD and Geekbuying with an eMMC – another reason that this might be a laptop mirage…

The 3L looks exactly the same as the Plus in the photos. Only difference being the internals: processor and the storage. I’m looking forward to TechTablets review of the Plus – especially regarding the trackpad and the speakers.

Chris G
    Keymaster

It’s not an SSD, I’m 90% sure it’s eMMC spec on this with the spare M.2 slot.

My 3L Pro has yet to ship, I think I will cancel this week as I already bought the EZBook 3 Pro V4 to review/check out I think it will be the best of the Apollo Lake laptops.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Michel
    Participant

How is possible to understand if theΒ EZBook 3 Pro on sale – right now – is the V4?

sportnok
    Participant

How is possible to understand if the EZBook 3 Pro on sale – right now – is the V4?

You can’t!!

You just have to ‘hope’ gearbest are selling it….

Michel
    Participant

A guy wrote a review 2 days ago blaming the bad touchpad. So… ;

Alastair
    Participant

My 3L Pro just arrived. All good, bottom M2 hatch etc. Slight problem with the touchpad jumping the cursor around a bit, any ideas? I’ll try to answer any questions you have too πŸ˜€

Roberto
    Participant

Hi. Just out of curiosity: is it an IPS or a TN panel?

Bruce Dailey
    Participant

My 3L Pro just arrived. All good, bottom M2 hatch etc. Slight problem with the touchpad jumping the cursor around a bit, any ideas? I’ll try to answer any questions you have too ?

Maybe they used the same trackpad supplier that they used for the Ezbook 3 Pro. Have you tried the Synaptics driver mentioned in the sticky thread on the innumerable trackpad fixes for the EZbook 3 Pro?

CM
    Participant

Did you cancel in the end Chris or is it still on the way?

Chris G
    Keymaster

On the way, well at least I think it is. I wanted to cancel but they said it was sent now.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Alastair
    Participant

Hi. Just out of curiosity: is it an IPS or a TN panel?

I’m not an expert on these things but it is a glossy display with excellent viewing angles.

Trackpad much improved after disabling their preinstalled accidental touch blocker πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password