Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper EZbook 3L Pro

This topic contains 69 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  james 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

CM
    Participant

Geekbuying often add postage to the price, depends on the product. Have a look at the Bben N14W on amazon, it looks the same.

Well same except it’s got 4gb ram not 6gb, wireless n not ac, supposedly weighs half a kilo more (that’s likely wrong) and costs 35% more.

Shaq
    Participant

So the one major difference for this model would be the display panel (TN not IPS)? Is this confirmed, geekbuying can’t seem to verity this

Other than  bigger trackpads & m.2 2242 slot (so no installing  on  2280 on this)

I’m thinking of having them ship to a china warehouse  and  ship to my address for a lower shipping fee.

Michel
    Participant

This 3L pro looks like a scam. Gearbest is changing the dispatch day daily (from August the 19th to September the 15ish). I think it doensn’t exist yet…

Jose
    Participant

I’m looking for buying a new laptop, but I don’t know if I should buy the ezbook 3L version in Geekbuying or just the 3 pro version from ligthinthebox (it is supposed to be a new revision (?)). The dilemma is that the Geekbuying offer ends in 12 hours, and it is very cheap compared to other shops, but reading what you think about the screen makes me doubt. I don’t care wait till the review is done, except that the offer in Geek is running out….

Right now I have a chuwi lapbook 14.1 that I’m going to give it back to Amazon.

What should I do guys?

Michel
    Participant

I don’t see any reason to buy a Ezbook 3 if you have a chuwi lapbook 14.1. Anyway, I bought (still processing…) the Ezbook 3L PRO. I am waiting for it. I think the 3L is a underpowered Ezbook 3 Plus with a worse display, CPU and less SSD storage.

Jose
    Participant

The reason why I’ll replace the lapbook is that it has minor problems like dead pixel and bad assembly of the screen. Moreover, the processor seems to have performance issues.

I’ve seen the T-bao Tbook4 that it is said to be similar as Ezbook 3L pro and I love the color. I suppose the specs are almost the same, and the screen looks nice in the review (that is what worryes me in ezbook). Now it is also for sale in Geekbuying and free shipping so it could be an interesting choice.

Apart from your opinion guys, I want to know if I buy it, how do I have to do that with the Chris’ supporting link? Just click on it and look for the product or do I have to register with another new account?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Mine still processing! Taking a long time, but my EZBook 3 Plus has at least shipped.

I think the issue is Jumper supply personally and not GB trying to scam us, why would they? Maybe they mixed up the stock or order numbers that’s possible but scam? If it’s going to be the another week I might as well cancel it and just order the EZBook 3 Pro V4, the final revision I think it is, unlocked power limits, new touchpad, new M.2 hatch and rubber around the screen bezel etc. Should be the best N3450 laptop there is! I just sold my EZbook 3 Pro V3 so that frees up a little cash if I was to get it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

keesq
    Participant

Geekbuying often add postage to the price, depends on the product. Have a look at the Bben N14W on amazon, it looks the same.

Shipping is $21 hmmm.. Not that bad

Shaq
    Participant

This 3L pro looks like a scam. Gearbest is changing the dispatch day daily (from August the 19th to September the 15ish). I think it doensn’t exist yet…

Could it be that

Ezbook 3L pro = 4th revision of ezbook 3 pro

My gearbest order for ezbook 3 pro from 20th august just arrived to my sister’s address. I can confirm it’s also the fourth revision (with m.2 ssd hatch).

Not sure if it can still fit 2280 like the previous one yet.

Chris G
    Keymaster

No the 3L Pro is a different laptop. Larger touchpad, 14.1″ screen and possibly the same build & housing as the Tbook4. Which means it could have that poor keyboard. Since mine still hasn’t shipped I can’t confirm this. But I think it’s a safer bet for those interested in the Apollo Lake laptops to go for the EZbook 3 Pro as it’s the best there is and one of the cheaper ones.

Now with the touchpad change and other tweaks it really is a fantastic laptop for the price.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

sportnok
    Participant

Easier to send back if there is an issue and you don’t run the risk of +25% tax/handling fee, its an option that some people may like, but yes 6gb ram would be better.

35% more? More like 15% and the risk of paying $60 customs, which works out as more than the Bben on Amazon.

Shaq
    Participant

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the screen size since everything else has the same specs.

steve
    Participant

<!–more–>apologies to hijack this thread… might be relevant…is the Ezbook 3S any different to the 3L I can’t tell

Chris G
    Keymaster

Steve the S is very different, plastic build instead of metal and it also comes with an SSD instead of eMMC. Still an okay laptop.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

steve
    Participant

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply…ok great thanks . I think the metal build is more attractive option. Weighing up whether to wait for the new Chuwi that’s coming out.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password