Keyboard and touchpad not disabled in tablet mode

Keyboard and touchpad not disabled in tablet mode

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Keyboard and touchpad not disabled in tablet mode

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

I also got it working, but when I press buttons while in Tablet Mode, the button presses get executed when I switch back to normal mode.

e.g. I turn the screen -> auto switch to tablet mode -> I press the windows key -> nothing happens -> I turn the screen back -> tablet mode is disabled, startmenu shows up.

mister_tb
    Participant

I also got it working, but when I press buttons while in Tablet Mode, the button presses get executed when I switch back to normal mode. e.g. I turn the screen -> auto switch to tablet mode -> I press the windows key -> nothing happens -> I turn the screen back -> tablet mode is disabled, startmenu shows up.

I have the same problem… All the keypresses are executed after turning the screen back to laptop mode…

anyone got a solution?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can only think this like the speaker issue is a power setting.

Madhias
    Participant

You could try the “SIPO Keyboard Hotkey 2in1” App in Windows store, which can replace SIPO TP Controller (disable it in Startup Options) and see if it solves the problem.

Alexandro Fonseca
    Participant

The last solution solve keyboard and touch problem to me

chazy
    Participant

hi.

i have reinstalled fresh windows copy on my teclast f5.

the hinge rotation works as suggested before, but after installing sipo, my touchscreen doesn’t work anymore.

does anyone have a solution?!

i don’t see the sipo package installer on windows, so how can i uninstall it?!

Madhias
    Participant

You can try to disable the startup entry of sipo tp controller in msconfig.

Ace
    Participant
    1. Watch this video on YT, it should fix the problem. It fixed my problem. https://youtu.be/jjydSFSD8lM
    S Newman
    Participant

Works fine on a CODA WAVE laptop/tablet. Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password