Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    Sing Along
    Participant

Trying to compile a list of accessories that works with i7 Book. Please contribute. Thanks hehehehe. Some of these are confirmed by our dear site owner as well as others. So credits to them

-Edit sorry, have been busy. A bit of an update, the xiaomi power bank doesn’t work.

Powerbanks

1. Xiaomi Powerbank Pro – http://xiaomi-mi.com/powerbanks/xiaomi-mi-power-bank-pro-10000mah-black/
      – Remarks: Does not work even after using various cable usb A to usb c cable
    2. Solar Panel Mobile Power Bank 23000mAh Multi-Voltage 5V 12V 16V 19V – https://www.amazon.com/23000mAh-Multi-Voltage-Portable-Notebooks-Smartphones/dp/B0130LUW7G
      – Remarks: Works with the 5.5mm/2.1mm adapter tip to 3.5mm/1.35mm tip. Bulky compared to the xiaomi but works.

Chargers

1. Mac book 29w charger – Confirmed working
    2. iVoler 75W USB Type C Charger with Power Delivery – Confirmed Working
    3. Anker 60W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ 5 USB-C – Likely to work
    4. CHOETECH 29W USB Type C Wall Charger – Likely to work

USB C HDMI

1. CHOETECH USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter with 4K HDMI and Power Delivery
      – Confirmed working. Buy if from their aliexpress official store for a better deal and warrantry.
    2. AUKEY USB C Hub with 4 USB 3.0 Ports + 1 HDMI Port + Type-C Input Charging Port
      – Confirmed working
    3. Monoprice Select Series USB-C HDMI® Multiport Adapter
      – Confirmed working
    WsaENoT
    Participant

I think only the Type-c port will provide the full range of 12V 1.5A/9V 2A/5V 2A.  The Type A port should only provide 5V 2A.  Therefore you should get a Type-C to Type-C cable instead

Nidlax
    Participant

Thanks for taking the initiative to start this thread! While we’re at it, can we get a list of 12V mobile chargers and wall chargers that work as well? Is it true that the power source needs to be USB Power Delivery compatible? My Quick Charge 3.0 charger is certainly unable to charge the tablet.

Paul
    Participant

I think only the Type-c port will provide the full range of 12V 1.5A/9V 2A/5V 2A. The Type A port should only provide 5V 2A. Therefore you should get a Type-C to Type-C cable instead

It would be useful to post any c0nfirmed Type-C to Type-C cables as the cable market is a minefield with some cables claiming to be ‘high speed’ and which are not.

Really useful thread by Sing Along 🙂 I will contribute later.

Ben
    Participant

I can confirm the Samsung Evo+ 128gb microsd card will not work.

Have tried formatting it in different formats (exFAT, FAT32, NTFS) but it won’t even show up. Also tried a few different realtec drivers but did not work either…

Ben
    Participant

Since the provided power supply is only 2A and the tablet can handle 2,5A, I was wondering if a 3A power supply wouldn’t helpt charge it faster?

Something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221808912575?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=520673826656&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Mohit
    Participant

Hello guys,

I bought a dodocool model da66wus. It is not charging my tablet. Infact my tablet had a bit of charge. About 20 percent before plugging in the charger and now it wont power on at all. Please help. Did i brick the tablet???

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01GVDVEMM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just so you guys know. The reason i used the USB type-c charger is due to the fact that i lost the original one that came with the tablet. I do have an adaptor coming from Ali express which is the correct one but i think the USB type-c may have bricked my tablet. is that possible?

for now i guess i would recommend you all stay away from this charger. unless i got a bad tablet. one never knows.

Nidlax
    Participant

Hello guys, I bought a dodocool model da66wus. It is not charging my tablet. Infact my tablet had a bit of charge. About 20 percent before plugging in the charger and now it wont power on at all. Please help. Did i brick the tablet??? https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01GVDVEMM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Just so you guys know. The reason i used the USB type-c charger is due to the fact that i lost the original one that came with the tablet. I do have an adaptor coming from Ali express which is the correct one but i think the USB type-c may have bricked my tablet. is that possible? for now i guess i would recommend you all stay away from this charger. unless i got a bad tablet. one never knows.

I skimmed the Amazon reviews and saw some reports of the included cable being bad. Have you tried using a different cable?

Mohit
    Participant

i actually bought an extra usb type c cable from at the same time for 10 dollars and tried that as well and got no luck. The scary part is i have literally no power. Why would it jump from 20% to zero.

Andrew W
    Participant

READ THIS –

Watch Out: How to Buy a USB Type-C Cable That Won’t Damage Your Devices

****BEWARE where you buy Type-C cables from.****

*****You can BRICK your device******

Apparently Amazon is enforcing the standard.

waspinator
    Participant

I got a Vtin USBC to HDMI adapter, but it wouldn’t work. I think the USBC port is too shallow. I can get a USB key to load, but it drops out constantly.

Also got a Samsung 64GB microSD and it wouldn’t recognize it either.

https://www.amazon.com/Vtin-Adapter-Converter-Macbook-Chromebook/dp/B019XJRM9A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472511666&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Vtin+Type+C+USB&psc=1

Paul
    Participant

For the USB-C charging, do I need a USB-C charger capable of 12V 2A and a USB-C to USB-C cable?

Does anyone have any information on which Wacom stylus pens actually work? I didn’t purchase the official one. I also heard some Samsung Galaxy Note pens will work?

mshayanh13
    Participant

Bamboo Feel Stylus (two versions – Carbon and Black)

All Samsung Note Styli

Dell Latitude 10 Stylus (same which Cube uses)

Fujitsu T5000

For the USB-C charging, do I need a USB-C charger capable of 12V 2A and a USB-C to USB-C cable? Does anyone have any information on which Wacom stylus pens actually work? I didn’t purchase the official one. I also heard some Samsung Galaxy Note pens will work?

Thomas Law
    Participant

I bought AUKEY USB Type-C & Quick Charge 3.0 6-Port USB Charging Station but no luck, the Type-C charging cannot charge the i7 book.

Sing Along
    Participant

I bought AUKEY USB Type-C & Quick Charge 3.0 6-Port USB Charging Station but no luck, the Type-C charging cannot charge the i7 book.

Have been busy and not updating the list. will update in the next few days when my cables arrive. meanwhile, for the above, you will need type c with power delivery to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 234 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar