Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

This topic contains 232 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  rufengsuixing 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 233 total)
  • Author

Andrew W
    Participant

<h4 class=”user-nicename”>@doug-lung</h4>
    Have you bothered read any of my previous statements on this or in other topics???

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING WHEN YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE STANDARD.

YOU ARE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BUY THINGS THAT WILL NOT WORK AT BEST – OR POTENTIALLY DAMAGE THEIR DEVICE

***QC 3.0 (QUICKCHARGE WILL NOT WORK.***

THE CUBE i7 BOOK IS NOT A Quickcharge certified device.

It is a proprietary standard by qualcomm.

Just because it is 12 V does not mean it will work!!!!!

You need a USB-Power Delivery (PD) capable charger.

• Like the macbook charger one that is capable of higher voltage than just 5V 3A

PLEASE CHECK OUT Benson Leung’s GOOGLE PLUS PAGES

https://plus.google.com/collection/s0Inv

https://plus.google.com/+BensonLeung

He is a google engineer does a lot of testing of cables and chargers

Sing Along
    Participant

Since the xiaomi power bank does not work despite being able to charge a usb c macbook, I now have to decide between using a bulky 12v power bank or a 12v stepup booster.

Ordering a stepup booster now and hoping the 6w – 8w that it outputs is enough hahaha. failed which, may have to build my own step up booster.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/USB-DC-5V-to-DC-12V-Step-up-Module-Converter-2-1×5-5mm-Male-Connector/32638868143.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.43.6NrEsc&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10065_10056_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_9&btsid=2732dfab-a26e-4f32-a64a-b5af7e4662d7

May need to crack open and apply thermal pad to mod the casing to disperse heat better.

K2efy
    Participant

I brought the iVoler 75W USB Type C Charger and a soul cable from eBay and charges good.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Patrick
    Participant

Hello to you all!

I am compleetly new at the Cube i7 Business and I want to ask you a little bit for advice.

I would like to have a Hub with a Ethernet Port, Hdmi and Maybe some Usb Ports. It would also be perfect if it could charge the Tablet.

Now I am a little feared about the posts that charging via the usb is not good for the decive. Can you offer me what would be good for my need?

Thank you

Paul
    Participant

I can confirm that AUKEY USB C HUB Ethernet 3 Port USB 3.0 + USB C Port with PD Product ref: CB-C25 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01G1LNVZM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

works although I have not been able to try the PD (power delivery).

As a matter of interest I have been having a few errors with both this hub and the supplied USB adapter cable when plugging in a micro SD card (obviously using an adapter). These errors range from not being able to see the card to not being able to read the format and in two cases writing to the card without first asking me and corrupting the card. Last week this cost me two days of action cam video footage of our holiday – grrr. Am not sure if this is a Windows error or the Cube. Have lost a bit of confidence in the Cube as a result and waited until I got home to download all my DSLR exposures to my main pc.

Patrick
    Participant

The problem is i need a Hub with hdmi, Ethernet or hdmi, Ethernet and powersupply

Juan
    Participant

Andrew W
    Participant

the dell website only lists one lell latitude as compatable with that dock ; 470-ABQN…

In the bios there is an option to activate thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt 3 docks exist but they are expensive and there’s no certainty they’ll work

Mohit
    Participant

So how can i find out if the tablet os dead of the battery is dead or the circuitboard is gone. I was able to get another charger. Thats charger os official ans working. The tablet still has no power.

Paul
    Participant

I can confirm that the Samsung Galaxy Note S5 pen seems to work fine.

Likewise, I have a 64gb Transcend SDXC that also works fine.

Patrick
    Participant

Hello again!

I have changed my mind and I want to buy this:

AUKEY USB C Hub with 4 USB 3.0 Ports + 1 HDMI Port + Type-C Input Charging Port

That you confirmed working. If I need a Ethernet Port i will buy a usb Adapter for it.

My question what i now have is: Can I use the Power supply and if yes, how? Some people say it’s risky to charge it that way but I want to know, what i have to buy that I can charge it without damaging the device. Just tell me what I need if it’s ok I don’t want to Risk to Brick the Tablet because I charge it not good..

It would also be nice if you can put it in the first Post so everyone knows it.

Thank you

Sing Along
    Participant

So how can i find out if the tablet os dead of the battery is dead or the circuitboard is gone. I was able to get another charger. Thats charger os official ans working. The tablet still has no power.

Use a multimeter to test the charger. Use Watt meter to test if the laptop is drawing power. or hotwire the charger to the multimeter

Sing Along
    Participant

Hello again! I have changed my mind and I want to buy this: AUKEY USB C Hub with 4 USB 3.0 Ports + 1 HDMI Port + Type-C Input Charging Port That you confirmed working. If I need a Ethernet Port i will buy a usb Adapter for it. My question what i now have is: Can I use the Power supply and if yes, how? Some people say it’s risky to charge it that way but I want to know, what i have to buy that I can charge it without damaging the device. Just tell me what I need if it’s ok I don’t want to Risk to Brick the Tablet because I charge it not good.. It would also be nice if you can put it in the first Post so everyone knows it. Thank you

Hmm… you have to ask the rest to confirm that the usb hub works well with a usb c pd charger. I will still recommend using the dc port to charge as usb pd is still in the infant stages. just go buy a 12v dc adapter with earth.

N.
    Participant

I received my i7 Book yesterday. I am able to verify the following items work with the i7 Book-

• iKits Type-C USB-PD Charger (www.amazon.com/iKits-Verified-Charging-Macbook-Chromebook/dp/B019GJ9REK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8)
    • Fujitsu T5000 Stylus (www.amazon.com/Fujitsu-Digitizer-replacement-Stylus-T5000/dp/B00791UTH2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8)

I have also purchased a USB Type-C to HDMI/Ethernet/USB3.0A (www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KYVKFDQ/) and a couple other peripherals. Once received, I’ll verify functionality and post my findings.

george evandro barreto martins
    Participant

Surface Pro 4 can do 4k 60hz with the Displayport on the Surface dock. has anyone tested 4k 60hz o the Cube i7?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password