Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Accessories for cube i7 book (powerbanks, chargers, hdmi etc)

Viewing 9 posts - 226 through 234 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    Frank Procopio
    Participant

I received the Delippo 12V 2.5A 30W Power Adapter today and it works great.

My i7 is finally charging again.

The Delippo seems like a good quality charger.

It is disappointing the Anker PowerPort+ 5-Port Charger would not work.

Andre
    Participant

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with my problem.

I bought a charger for my Cube i7 Book but after plugin the USP Type-C cable nothing happens. No red light turns on. So i tried to power on the tablet but nothing happens. I unplugged the Type-C cable and tried it again. Nothing. Now I tried to charge it with the original charger but nothing happens.

Is my tablet dead now? Is it overpowered?

Here the charger: https://www.amazon.de/KFD-Ladeger%C3%A4t-Elitebook-815049-001-A045R031L/dp/B072M46CWH/ref=sr_1_1?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1510705820&sr=1-1&keywords=KFD+USB+Type+C+Ladeger%C3%A4t

Thank You

Cloppy
    Participant

Can you power it on while charging using the original adapter?

I would advise everybody else reading this to buy only proven chargers for these devices, since USB-C implementations are really poor.

Andre
    Participant

No nothing happens 🙁

Cloppy
    Participant

Where did you buy it from? Have you contacted support? Did you pay using paypal? If that’s the case, check if you’re in the 120 days window to file a case.

Mc
    Participant

Chargers
    Macbook 45watts works
    Xiaomi charger works
    Hp spectre x2 charger works

Hubs(i don’t know why but some hubs won’t function well without charger plugged on hub)
    Dodocool DC35 works
    Dodocool DC48 works
    Orico W10PH4-C3-BK works
    Ybc no
    Chenyang no

Cables
    Xiaomi(friend gave it, i think it’s stock from his laptop) working
    baseus magnetic charging(he now uses this, if someone manage to get this please reply) not tested but my friend’s spectre x2 works with this.
    Unbranded Type(male) c to type c(female) extension works, it’s for nintendo switch

I haven’t tried any magnetic cable reply if you have recommendations. Specially baseus type c magnetic as it’s the easiest cable i could get.

xNero
    Participant

I tried ‘Innergie Powergear Slim USB-C 45W’, it charges my Cube i7 book quite fast. I am having issues with the original charging connector of the Cube, but charging via USB-C with the Innergie adapter is working fine 🙂

rufengsuixing
    Participant

i brought a xiaomi 45w charger,the newer one,fording plug,but it can‘t charge。

so i try to buy a QC decoy,it success ,with 12v and a normal typec-usb3.0 cable。

so i think it is not important to buy a pd charger,what is the point is to buy a charger with default 12v output ,or some cable can active 12v automatically。

my i7 book‘s processer is 6y30,is that different from yours?

我买了一个小米45w折叠脚那个新版的插头,但是充不了。

所以我买了一个qc诱骗器,用普通typec数据线成功输出12v并且充电。

所以我认为重要的不是买一个pd充电器,重点是要买一个默认输出电压是12v的充电器,或者某种线缆会自动激活12v的电压。

我的i7手写本处理器是6y30,是不是和你们的不一样?

Dirk Van Lierde
    Participant

Ordered this yesterday at Amazon and i can tell it’s working 🙂

<h1 id=”title” class=”a-size-large a-spacing-none”><span id=”productTitle” class=”a-size-large product-title-word-break”>65W 45W USB C Power Cord Supply for L enovo ThinkPad T430 T440 E440 E531 E540 L440 ThinkPad X1 X280 X380 X390 P52s P53s t14 E14 and others Type C Laptop Charger</span></h1>

Viewing 9 posts - 226 through 234 (of 234 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar