Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Alain
    Participant

I ran my low priced 128GB like a breeze in my X98Plus…

So X98 can work with 128GB… (mymemory.co.uk)

Atesz
    Participant

i can’t install the drivers what Samuel Hart upload here, because there are digital unsigned … please help for me someone… thank you

Samuel Hart
    Participant

God damn you’re a lazy git, you make threads without reading the one below about SDXC then can’t simply google “Windows 10 unsigned drivers”?

Sorry but you gotta do some stuff yourself, hold shift – click the restart button – troubleshoot – advanced options – number 7.

It’s the first option in google: http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Atesz
    Participant

sorry your work for me, i’m not a lazy,just I have not done this excersice yet , and I did not find solution, big thanks for you …. working this tab with my 64gb sdxc card….THX again

deadby15
    Participant

It seems that to disable driver signature enforcement, one needs a keyboard physically connected to W98 plus via USB cable?

I tried to do this with a screen keyboard, and then a bluetooth keyboard, but couldn’t select F7.

Samuel Hart
    Participant

sorry your work for me, i’m not a lazy,just I have not done this excersice yet , and I did not find solution, big thanks for you …. working this tab with my 64gb sdxc card….THX again

I used the blutooth keyboard, however it’s option 7 not F7 on these.

Nicola
    Participant

Do anyone experience micro sdxc card slowness using Windows 8.1 drivers posted by Samuel?

My card is  90/80 MB/s UHS-I U3 64 GB Kingston card (exFAT formatted)

Oddly, after installing the new drivers, these are the speed detected by CrystalDiskMark

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Samuel Hart
    Participant

My speeds are also very bad, hmmm. Id test it with the other drivers. But the card doesnt mount at all with those.

Samuel Hart
    Participant

You are very correct sadly.

Sandisk 64gb Extreme:

With the Windows 8.1 drivers I posted:

Default drivers via windows update:

Not sure why my 64gb Sandisk loads with the default drivers now, but my other 64gb cards don’t… back to the drawing board I guess 🙁

Nicola
    Participant

rather than burn again the micro sdxc card, at the time I prefer to go slow but have a greater system stability, of course I’m looking on the Net for a definitive fix for this issue.

Rene
    Participant

@ Samuel Hart

I also have the same problems with the cards.

I’ve tried to update the driver but somehow the computer won’t accept any other driver.

It keep saying the latest (the best) driver is already installed…

How can I overrule this ???  (un-installing the drivers first does not work somehow)

Nicola
    Participant
    Gal
    Participant

I tried to update all of the three controllers and they all updated successfully but still not go.  I have a Sandisk 128GB SDXC card. I tried to format it to FAT32 thinking maybe it will help but still nothing..
    What else should I do?
    I on the latest windows version, new installation. everything seems to work perfect except for this.
    Side note, the card works my laptop using the physical adapter that came with the card.

Any advice?

Nicola
    Participant

You don’t have to update. You have do downgrade to Windows 8.1 drivers.

Gal
    Participant

Hi Nicola,

What I did was:
    1. Disabled signature check for drivers and rebooted.
    2. Downloaded this driver. and extracted the zip file.
    3.Opened Device Manager and right click on each of these three controllers.
    4.Chose “Update Driver Software” and then “Have Disk”. Then  chose “sdbus.inf” that I downloaded.
    5. It warned me that it is not signed and I installed anyway.
    6. All three controllers’ versions are now 6.3.9600.16408

I have the latest Win10 version.
    My card is a Sandisk 128GB SDXC.  Currently formatted in FAT32.
    Nothing happens when I insert the card.
    What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 372 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar