Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Reading SDXC Card. (Solved – Drives Fix Inside)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 373 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  maria maddalena bignardelli 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 372 total)
  • Author

Andrea
    Participant

This is my strange case.
    I bought a cheap 128 gb SD card, Windows 10 did not see it.
    I formatted the SD in FAT32, exFAT, NTFS; no result
    I installed the 8.1 drivers and it worked, but the speed was very low
    I put the SD in an Android tablet and I deleted all the files
    I reinstalled the win10 driver on the plus, I put the sd and magically works!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nicola
    Participant

@andrea

Yes, it starts working for few days and then gets corruptes. I burned two 64 GB Kingston SDXC cards… 🙁

Glad to know there is another italian user here 😀

Nicola
    Participant

@Gal

It looks you’ve followed all correct steps… unfortunately I don’t know what is not working.

Gal
    Participant

Teclast says:

“sorry for this issue . we are working for the solution ,will release new BIOS soon.”

Timo
    Participant

I have the same problem.

1. SD-Card (128GB Samsung and others) not working in Windows 10. Not on delivered W10, not on updated one.
    2. Support from Teclast is not responding to this issue. It’s emberrassing!

Timo
    Participant

This is my strange case. I bought a cheap 128 gb SD card, Windows 10 did not see it. I formatted the SD in FAT32, exFAT, NTFS; no result I installed the 8.1 drivers and it worked, but the speed was very low I put the SD in an Android tablet and I deleted all the files I reinstalled the win10 driver on the plus, I put the sd and magically works!

How did you reinstall? And which drivers?

Andrea
    Participant

@Timo

I installed the driver win 10 of which I have made a backup.
    The process can be found here http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x98-plus-trickstips/page/7/#post-25100
    I enclose the driver
    Warning! Until now everything works, but someone else has had problems. Please read the thread

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Timo
    Participant

I think I’ll wait for the BIOS update/fix.

This morning I got an answer from Teclast (see above, Gal was told the same)

We will released New BIOS to solve the issue

Gal
    Participant

Yep, me too. I think it’s the smartest move right now.

Gal
    Participant

Update:   A5C8 model ONLY!!

I got a new bios to flush from Teclast dated February  23rd. Supposed to fix the sd card issue.

Tried to flush it but got some “update failed” error (no details).

I’ll update if anything else new..

link to download the fix (that didnt work for me) , maybe somebody else will manage to get it working.

UPDATE:  Just put the files in C root directory and it will work.

Timo
    Participant

Update: I got a new bios to flush from Teclast dated February 23rd. Supposed to fix the sd card issue. Tried to flush it but got some “update failed” error (no details). I’ll update if anything else new.. link to download the fix (that didnt work for me) , maybe somebody else will manage to get it working.

Same for me. ‘Upgrade Error’ with your file.

Not successful at all. They did not send me anything yet. =(

Richard Steel
    Participant

Also got an error. It generates a error file which is blank and another named oa3 which appears to have a product key but not the one for windows.

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

Now I have this SD card issue as well. It was ok before I update the Windows to 1511. After update the Win 10 to Version 1511, all micro SD, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB all not readable. All formatted to FAT32 using Fiio X3 music player. Usually that FAT32 formatting is most compatible to all devices. The Android also cannot read the SD card. Looks like firmware issue, I will wait for Teclast for the new BIOS update.

Anonymous

Did Teclast email you that link Gal? Seems strange it is a mediafire link.

Gal
    Participant

They contacted OKQI and they uploaded it for me.

Regarding Android, I also had issues but they were related to the root. If you rooted your Android, read my post on that thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 372 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password